Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm just grateful my country is being represented abroad by someone so comfortably in their depth.

[tweet]1541461966358716417[/tweet]

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Of course.

I can't fault Johnson over Ukraine. He has the right policy because of the wrong reason.

His reason ( guess, but obvious ) : keep the conflict going because "you can't change Prime Minister with a war in Europe going on".

Get him gone.

Basically he’s like the **** at the back when it kicking off, you know the one shouting fight, fight , fight and then ****s off at any sign of personal danger …. Wanker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm just grateful my country is being represented abroad by someone so comfortably in their depth.

This is just dreadful. A principled, intelligent man asks a reasonable question and that is what he gets.

WTF is Truss even doing in politics?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

liz-truss.gif

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I wouldn’t give Truss a job shelling peas. She just oozes incompetence.

I don’t think even Boris Johnson thinks her fit for office. And that’s a bloke who has the precise qualities of a failed military man.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I hate to say it as I cannot stand the man but he does seem to be doing rather well in organising the West against the Putin murderer. The war with Russia is the biggest issue facing the world at the moment. Suppose if Boris goes now then his successor would do the same but this war seems to suit Boris unlike anything else.

So genuinely, you feel that the best man to head up efforts against Putin, is the man with myriad links to Russian 'donors' and who gave a seat in the House of Lords, to the son of a member of Putin's security force?

Hmmm...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Cacaocracy; the wrong government at the wrong time.

Though I struggle to see at what time they would be the right government. Unless you’re a Russian billionaire, of course.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Not true.
I’ve had three Pfizer jabs.

Absolutely TB, my wife and I had our first jabs Pfizer in the January after they were approved for use in the December as my wife is clinically vulnerable, when she was called for the vacc she asked if I could have it at the same time (late on a Sunday evening) which they agreed to, our second jabs were April and third were October all three Pfizer, my brother-in-law had the AZ vacc twice and has been ill since his first jab which was worsened with his second, he was a very fit and able gentleman but blood clots etc have decimated his health, he has had several stays in hospital and hopefully the last procedure he had has corrected his blood disorder, I believe he was offered the Pfizer jab as a booster but am unsure if he took it up. He definitely blames the AZ vaccine for his illness.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Absolutely TB, my wife and I had our first jabs Pfizer in the January after they were approved for use in the December as my wife is clinically vulnerable, when she was called for the vacc she asked if I could have it at the same time (late on a Sunday evening) which they agreed to, our second jabs were April and third were October all three Pfizer, my brother-in-law had the AZ vacc twice and has been ill since his first jab which was worsened with his second, he was a very fit and able gentleman but blood clots etc have decimated his health, he has had several stays in hospital and hopefully the last procedure he had has corrected his blood disorder, I believe he was offered the Pfizer jab as a booster but am unsure if he took it up. He definitely blames the AZ vaccine for his illness.

I know of people that blame the Pfizer jab for theirs …that even things up?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here