Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Steve Barclay gets the "defend the indefensible" stint on Radio 4 today.

Everything Johnson touches turns to ash.

When Johnson finally, finally, finally goes there will be so many who have defended his constant lies left with nothing but ruined reputations.

And still not one of them will show any guts. When the Tories finally wake up and appoint a grown up it can't be from the current cabinet, every single one is infected by this toxic cult

Its incredibly sad, all the time he is in change the rest of the world will not take us seriously

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Whilst am not into politics has any party in our lifetime ever had to deal with so many major things Brexit/ Financing Coronovirus and Ukraine War and now Utilities in there tenure. Everything was in such good state when Blair took over he must look back and realise how lucky he was.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Sorry to cramp your style, on a Thursday morning, but thems the facts.

Unfortunately you are correct. I was drunk as a lord last night.

I will say though that just because a party is voted in, albeit through a very shaky plurality system, it does not mean that they govern in a fair and democratic fashion. Look at this government;

Elected on the strength of lies and have lied ever since.

You can call it democracy if you like. I shan’t.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Certainly not.

I find the idea of Johnson consuming canapés and Starmer munching Madras during such scenarios extremely distasteful and offensive.

That’s low even for you. We are talking about real people, people like my Stepfather, dying alone. And you use their deaths to score cheap, inaccurate, political points. Shame on you.

Hopefully you’ll be joining the equally moronic Baker Lite and Ppf in the rejects bin before too long.

Hang your head.

Jul 20, 2003

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
did you know that wierdo Michael Fabricant is from Brighton?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
People foresaw it and voted for it. Just like before that they constantly voted for pain and misery under austerity.

Because ultimately they think the pain and misery will affect someone else, not them.

DQTsHiMX0AIRDKl.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
This video is 9 minutes long, but is well worth your time as a summary bristling with cold fury from Andrew Marr

[tweet]1529514930529001475[/tweet]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I understand that NSC is no Boris supporters club

But what is notable there is not one headbanger leaping to his defence.

All gone every single one

They're still on NSC, just completely ignoring the political threads as they don't want to appear stupid (with one notable exception :dunce:)

Because, if they admit now that they have been backing a proven lying, duplicitous, unscrupulous, self obsessed, deceitful, unprincipled, corrupt, egotistical ****, you could see that it may be a tad embarrassing.

But it's the next realisation that Johnson must have changed sometime after this superb economic strategist, excellent international negotiator, master of diplomacy and brilliant leader of the UK Government that they supported throughout the referendum, his leadership bid and the General Election into that proven lying, duplicitous, unscrupulous, self obsessed, deceitful, unprincipled, corrupt, egotistical ****. Because the only other alternative is that he has taken them all for complete mugs for the last 7 years without them realising, and that definitely couldn't be true, could it :shrug:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
No, I've just looked him up. He went to Brighton Technical College and then BHASVIC (as it is now) and University of Sussex. His father was the Rabbi of the synagogue.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Fabricant

it does amaze me the kind of people that get elected, the first word that pops in my head when I look at him is Paedo.

I think MPs should be paid more because the brightest become top execs and get far better rewarded, so the only people who go into politics are power freaks and loonies

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I would like to see an unprecedented campaign against this government now. Booed, egged wherever they go. Every paper running constant pictures of Johnson breaking the law, testimony from those that were there and are speaking out, demolished and called a liar and a cheat on every interview he attends. Boo’d into silence every time he opens his mouth in Parliament.
Basically make his and party’s life an absolute misery. They aren’t going anywhere so let’s have some fun at their expense.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Because, if they admit now that they have been backing a proven lying, duplicitous, unscrupulous, self obsessed, deceitful, unprincipled, corrupt, egotistical ****, you could see that it may be a tad embarrassing.

Not as embarrassing as admitting that they are still backing a proven lying, duplicitous, unscrupulous, self obsessed, deceitful, unprincipled, corrupt, egotistical ****

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here