Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
£18k fine over the Downing Street Flat refurb.... :ffsparr:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
While it wouldn't have taken Nostradamus to have predicted that Johnson was going to be a complete disaster, that's quite stunningly accurate, in fine detail.
I'm surprised you were not aware of Max Hasting's opinion before, this has been in the public domain for several years..plenty of other withering assessments of his " abilities " are out there too, a report from one of his tutors are Eton was enlightening too.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Apparently it would, many millions of people voted for him
Even now, there are still probably enough people who would vote for him to get him in because of FPTP. Labour's lead is about 4%, but I bet it isn't in the key marginals.

Depressing, but then look at the Tory lap dogs on here - some genuinely believe he can do no wrong and that a lazy entitled Etonian who lies about everything (including how many kids he has) and doesn't do detail is a better man to lead the country than a state educated man who is/was so competent at his job and so intelligent that he rose to become Director of Public Prosecutions and Head of the CPS.

It is incredible really.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Another party took place at Tory HQ over Christmas related to their London Mayor Campaign.

They've admitted this one because apparently they took disciplinary action at the time.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Even now, there are still probably enough people who would vote for him to get him in because of FPTP. Labour's lead is about 4%, but I bet it isn't in the key marginals.

Depressing, but then look at the Tory lap dogs on here - some genuinely believe he can do no wrong and that a lazy entitled Etonian who lies about everything (including how many kids he has) and doesn't do detail is a better man to lead the country than a state educated man who is/was so competent at his job and so intelligent that he rose to become Director of Public Prosecutions and Head of the CPS.

It is incredible really.

Until you consider the intelect of the average voter. Underfunding education is a Tory masterstroke in long term sustainability.

Fat Boy Fat

Aug 21, 2020

It is incredible really.

You really couldn't make it up, could you...

I had to endure* the nauseating Edwina Currie on breakfast TV saying that Boris is a phenomenon** and gushing over him, whilst doing the (ex) politician stand point of answering a question with whataboutery and deflection...

* I didn't have to endure, I could have got off my arse to get the remote.

** think they may have edited out the word **** somewhere in this part of the report.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Another party took place at Tory HQ over Christmas related to their London Mayor Campaign.

They've admitted this one because apparently they took disciplinary action at the time.

Caroline knows

[tweet]1468876506902454272[/tweet]

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The Spectator trying to claim Downing Street is Crown land. It isn't.

[tweet]1468887103119446027[/tweet]

[tweet]1468868712807731203[/tweet]

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Good to know next time I am around Windsor Park

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Tories going to bring recess forward to Tuesday to avoid PMQs is the most on brand shit I’ve ever heard. Should cement the Lib Dem victory in the by election.

must have forgotten the whole proroguing parliament debarcle. recessing parliament bit early is small beer.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I see the police aren’t interested. What a surprise. Ruled by criminals, policed by sympathisers. I guess Cressida Dick wants to keep her head down and also embarrassing for the uniforms that they watched it all go ahead while doing nought.

An institutionally spineless police force is the last thing we need with this lot in No.10.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I see the police aren’t interested. What a surprise. Ruled by criminals, policed by sympathisers. I guess Cressida Dick wants to keep her head down and also embarrassing for the uniforms that they watched it all go ahead while doing nought.

An institutionally spineless police force is the last thing we need with this lot in No.10.
Tough on candles and vigils, tough on the people holding those candles too.

Dick should have gone 3-4 Met scandals back and if she had a shred of decency she would have resigned. She really isn't going to press any true investigations of our increasingly corrupt government, her eyes are on her pension.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

That revelation could really derail Shaun Bailey's 2021 London Mayor campaign.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You really couldn't make it up, could you...

I had to endure* the nauseating Edwina Currie on breakfast TV saying the Boris is a phenomenon** and gushing over him, whilst doing the (ex) politician stand point of answering a question with whataboutery and deflection...

* I didn't have to endure, I could have got off my arse to get the remote.

** think they may have edited out the word **** somewhere in this part if the report.
He's probably knobbed her as well......

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

I imagine this might lead to a lot of fines being re-paid

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
[Tweet]1468916573327011849[Tweet]

All very odd if there was no party.

The person disciplined needs to get on the phone to their lawyers.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019

there's literally police on the door of number 10 24 hours a day

I'm confused as to how they missed a party going on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here