Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thank you, NSC's World Political Correspondent

Mate, you're fast running our of ammo. Down to your last few rounds of sarcasm. Innit. :wink:

Oh, and, what he said (immediately above) :drool:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A nonentity and a moron? You obviously don't believe in Britain and back 'Boris' enough [MENTION=11928]vegster[/MENTION]. He's going to phone up Putin and tell him, in no uncertain terms, that if The Russian Federation invades Ukraine he's going to really, really, really, jolly well cross and send him a letter telling him in no uncertain terms how cross he really is. That'll have The Kremlin and 150,000 Russian soldiers quaking in their boots. According to his chum from Eton College 'Dave', Johnson's a fighter don't forget.

That was when he was playing tennis, not real world politics .

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Thank you, NSC's World Political Correspondent

No, thank YOU for yet another incisive and fact filled defence of Johnson and the Tory Party, admirably rebutting each point with facts and clearly laying out your own case for the defence.

And by that I actually mean another one line piece of ad hominem which is all that your contributions to this thread seem to consist of.

Is that really all you've got?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Valid points there, we can all see Johnson has lied on numerous occasions, the Met admits that the threshold to criminality has been crossed at several " Work Events " . An abbreviated timeline of Johnsons responses prove the lie as we went from " I have been told there were no parties " to " I did not realise I was at a party " in a few short weeks.

Every rule of law and accepted standard of behaviour that Johnson has broken, muddied or ignored should be given the Corbyn Test, that would be an illuminating process to analyse guilt.... just think of anything Johnson has done then apply this to a fictional Labour government under Corbyn and compare what the result would be, the press, police, Tory MP's and even Labour MP's would be screaming for justice and retribution.

Instead we are where we are where a proven liar and charlatan is kept in power to the detriment of 98% of the population. Yes.... there has been a coup.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I despair of decency and integrity ever returning to this country.

Johnson has successfully turned us into a banana republic. :down:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The Editor of the Sunday Times just said that staff had to ban Boris from having red boxes in his flat as he was leaving the contents lying around for any of his mates that he has given the keycode to, to read.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Unlikely, unless the government is trying to overthrow itself.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

That's exactly what has happened. The party within a party, ERG, has overthrown the Conservatives.
21 Tory MPs had the whip removed, many were deselected by their local party members and only those 'loyal' to Johnson are in the Cabinet.
Knighthoods, Damehoods and peerages for sale to load the House of Lords.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The Editor of the Sunday Times just said that staff had to ban Boris from having red boxes in his flat as he was leaving the contents lying around for any of his mates that he has given the keycode to, to read.
Not a surprise. It was widely reported that under May, Johnson as Foreign Secretary, was not given full access to classified information as he was regarded as a security risk.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Not a surprise. It was widely reported that under May, Johnson as Foreign Secretary, was not given full access to classified information as he was regarded as a security risk.

Let's hope when he sends dick pics to Vlad, he doesn't accidently attach troop movement documents instead.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
That's exactly what has happened. The party within a party, ERG, has overthrown the Conservatives.
21 Tory MPs had the whip removed, many were deselected by their local party members and only those 'loyal' to Johnson are in the Cabinet.
Knighthoods, Damehoods and peerages for sale to load the House of Lords.
We have a democratically elected government with a large majority doing its best to lose the next GE ... that's it.

Using hysterically innacurate terms such as coup or fascism or seeing conspiracies everywhere is just embarrassing and silly.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We have a democratically elected government with a large majority doing its best to lose the next GE ... that's it.

Using hysterically innacurate terms such as coup or fascism or seeing conspiracies everywhere is just embarrassing and silly.

Says the person who accuses others of being 5th columnists! :lolol::lolol:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
God this new Andrew Marr thing is depressing this morning. Ed Davy showing how completely useless Lib Dems are and Truss still sticking to her new persona of deeper voice and gurning/posing at the cameras like she is some kind of super model whilst not answering any questions. At least Lisa Nandy sounded human but was still sticking to the same tired old tropes. Absolute state of politics in this country.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here