Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I cannot vote but when I did I voted for all 3 at different elections unlike some on here who are so loyal to their party regardless.
My point is that the Labour supporters Hate the tories with a venom whereas the supporters of other parties just don't agree.
Eh ?

Elections are won and lost by people voting for a different party than they did before.

It's not a game of football.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
I cannot vote but when I did I voted for all 3 at different elections unlike some on here who are so loyal to their party regardless.
My point is that the Labour supporters Hate the tories with a venom whereas the supporters of other parties just don't agree.
What are you even talking about?
Why are you so bothered unless you have kids and Grandkids here?
And if you do, the Tories have fecked their future as well as all of ours.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Eh ?

Elections are won and lost by people voting for a different party than they did before.

It's not a game of football.
Some people vote for their party regardless. Rather like they support their team. That was my point. Sorry if it was too difficult for you.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
What are you even talking about?
Why are you so bothered unless you have kids and Grandkids here?
And if you do, the Tories have fecked their future as well as all of ours.
I have both. And I wait for the solution from Starmer

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
you've never voted against the tories
How do you know this? Why are you so quick to label everyone and their voting habits? You did this to me for ages too. Stop this naughtiness, it’s very silly. Silly goose.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I have both. And I wait for the solution from Starmer
Well you need to be patient and wait for the manifesto.

I've already decided Starmer's offer to the electorate ( small sample of my household ) is utter shite so I will be voting against him in my constituency.

But his manifesto in theory could change that so who knows ?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
How do you know this? Why are you so quick to label everyone and their voting habits? You did this to me for ages too. Stop this naughtiness, it’s very silly. Silly goose.
I think it's more of a disgruntled Tory who knows their party is in the last chance saloon and looking at least a decade in the wilderness. All they have is to attack the opposition and their presumed supporters, just the Government.

Lashing out because the Tories are their football team.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
1697966252897.png

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Well you need to be patient and wait for the manifesto.

I've already decided Starmer's offer to the electorate ( small sample of my household ) is utter shite so I will be voting against him in my constituency.

But his manifesto in theory could change that so who knows ?
Starmer could make Jimmy Savile's birthday a national holiday and still win by a landslide

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here