Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
:catfight:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
good chance wasted by VirGO ?.

Without wishing to sound rude or ungrateful (got to keep my New Year resolutions going for at least a few days)... does anyone else find it annoying that this thread is flooded with other scores?

I've already got the BBC videprinter open in another window, so I really just want the TUFC v BHAFC updates, comments, rants, etc. Well, maybe Palace updates if they're losing, or other relevant games!

Or is it just me?
I'm quite happy to be kept up with the news that we are unlikely to be playing Colchester in the next round.

:)

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
its a bit worrying that we have three up front and have not got a goal dont ya think.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Navarro on for Cox? - hmmm. I'm not too sure where that's leading - sounds like a very narrow midfield, with a big gap between them and the strikers - just hope Gus knows more about it than I do!

Yoda

English & European
Chill out bruv !! Was only a bit of banter... Not witty I know, but you telling me you weren't expecting it ??

Was finding the thread rather bare and boring today for a match day thread.

I've just moved a month ago and only access to our game is here and Sky Sports News and they've done bugger all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here