Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Torquay - Pay on the Gate

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
we used to take a fair few there - even on a bitterly cold new years day
was there reay that many of us there on that new years day? don't remember there being that many

was cold thats for sure,spent most of the evening warming up in bootsa nd laces before being brave enough to go to the station

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
was there reay that many of us there on that new years day? don't remember there being that many

was cold thats for sure,spent most of the evening warming up in bootsa nd laces before being brave enough to go to the station

well, for a club sitting bottom of the league with one away win in the season on what was i imagine our third/fouth longest trip on a freezing cold new years day, it was pretty good

bondray

Feb 11, 2006
Our son was at Exeter Univ and we always used to take the M3/A303/A30 route when going to see him (and will be for Torquay). The A30 is grim between Ilminster and Honiton for about 15 miles though.

From where we are west of Horsham, we'd also avoid the M25 and head for Farnham over the Hogg's Back via Guildford. Skirt around Farnham heading for the M3 at the Hook interchange.

i have just been talking about this and coming from west sussex go on the 272 then the 34 then 303 i will be going and it will be my first away game bab fan!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here