*****TORQUAY 1:30 pitch inspection*****

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
thats bloody late innit!?

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Would think it would be ok really, obviously i am not down there, but the time makes me think it will be on. Surely if they were serious about calling it off they would do so at about 11? To save the long journey etc?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Would think it would be ok really, obviously i am not down there, but the time makes me think it will be on. Surely if they were serious about calling it off they would do so at about 11? To save the long journey etc?

Lets hope so, but if it was deemed ok earlier,(by the club) it might now be in shadow and with the sun falling quickly, it may firm up and become dangerous. Hence a late inspection.

Fingers crossed it's on :)

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon

I would say it must be frozen, if it was not they would not be looking at the pitch, was it wallsal that was called off in the week, lot of the fans were in the ground then!

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I would say it must be frozen, if it was not they would not be looking at the pitch, was it wallsal that was called off in the week, lot of the fans were in the ground then!

Yes it was, lets hope were not on the recieving end today!!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here