Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

torchwood

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I thought it was rather good hokum. Put it this way even my mum enjoyed it!!!!

However captain jack is almost now a blatant Captain Scarlet rip off.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Dave the Gaffer said:
absolute shite

....agreed, was very poor, shan't bother again...........

the straw that broke this particular camel back amongst others was the bint that was killing people with 'the knife' in the first episode, didn't just use a normal knife, why did she have to manually knock up a multi edged wonder knife on her workbench????........ all a bit loose for me.............. the second episode rock breaking tool throw also stretched the imagination a bit................ and another thing, who the fook dreamed up a story line of a green cloud invading a body and surviving on the power of the orgasm............ UTTER SHITE.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its science FICTION. Also it supposed to poke fun at the whole genre. Its all tongue in cheek.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Its science FICTION. Also it supposed to poke fun at the whole genre. Its all tongue in cheek.

Thats alright then....... i'll excuse the wooden acting, thin plot and barmy continuity then.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
somerset said:
Thats alright then....... i'll excuse the wooden acting, thin plot and barmy continuity then.

Exactly!!! Its all harmless nonsense. And lets be honest rather this than East "miserable" Enders or yet another DIY/HOMES?FASHION/REALITY TV shite!!!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Exactly!!! Its all harmless nonsense. And lets be honest rather this than East "miserable" Enders or yet another DIY/HOMES?FASHION/REALITY TV shite!!!

Harmles i guess bevause it is stuck mainly in the wastelands of BBC3............

.....can't argue with your second point.........Torchwood would be the lesser of the listed evils.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It looked excellent, I shall be watching again.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Watched episode 1 last night, thought it was superb - can't wait to watch the next one later.

Those who feel the need to dissect everthing thats broadcast seem to forget that this is there purely for entertainment

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
227 BHA said:

Those who feel the need to dissect everthing thats broadcast seem to forget that this is there purely for entertainment

Exactly. And it certainly is entertaining. Better than any reality/ fashion/soap nonsense as I said before.

:thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Temporary Slim Bars said:
Apparently it's awful. Personally hate doctor who and if it's worse :nono: :O :ohmy:

how can anything with a lesbian scene be awful?

GAY! :safeway:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I thought the only decent bit was the two laydees having a suck out your tonsils fight.

That was quality

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here