Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Torbjorn

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The ressies are battering EVERYONE as well.

The GUS PUS is seeping from every PORE of the club :clap:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I rate Agdestein inexplicably highly with no basis for the lofty pedestal I have placed him on.

I don't understand it, but I'm convinced if he gets a chance in the first team he'll be a 20+ goal striker!

Madness I tell thee

Sep 1, 2010
Well pleased for Agdestein too. Baz is really pushing on, feel he should be given some time up front with Murray sometime

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
That's great news, properly coical that adgestein's probably just scored in his biggest game in terms of attendances despite it being a reserve game :laugh:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Who needs Healey if we have these two!! Lovely stuff. And I'm told the reserves are playing the same style as the first team. Quality.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'll have to get along next Tuesday for the home game against Oribent.
After all, it is our cup final :lolol:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The more Baz plays the better he seems to be getting. Perfect replacement for a certain Lualua come January, when he will understand English better and be more settled here. Sounds like Gus has thought of everything!!!!!

chidgull

Apr 29, 2006
I went to the game today, it was a comfortable win. Bridcutt ran the game from central midfield, Baz looked good going forward and scored one. Agdestein did well, probably not ready for 1st team yet but has eye for goals. Brez didn't have much to do ,but commanded pen area well. Good passing and control generally, kept the ball very well.
Enjoyable afternoon !

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I went to the game today, it was a comfortable win. Bridcutt ran the game from central midfield, Baz looked good going forward and scored one. Agdestein did well, probably not ready for 1st team yet but has eye for goals. Brez didn't have much to do ,but commanded pen area well. Good passing and control generally, kept the ball very well.
Enjoyable afternoon !

Did they play the same way as the first team, as Gus has intimated that all teams at the club will play the same way. Like Shankly did with Liverpool.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Enjoyable afternoon !

real fan :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here