Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Torbjorn Agdestein

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
this boy seems to score every single reserve game the squad plays,

is he the real deal? and an upcoming star? anyone seen him play?

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
I reckon we should give him a go at the end of the season when we have secured the title, or in cup games next season.

Maybe we could consider loaning him out for the rest of this season or for next season.

Oct 6, 2010
Saw him play in a training match at the uni, and he looked mustard, seriously.
I'm gonna stick my neck out and say he is garlic bread.

(The future)

StevenH

Dec 7, 2007
Mosta, Malta
As a fellow Norwegian, it's nice to see him do good work with the reserves. Hopefully he can get a few chances with the senior team in the run-in, maybe even when I will be in the stands for the Swindon game next weekend. Dreaming...:ascarf:

StevenH

Dec 7, 2007
Mosta, Malta
I do know that, which is interesting as it also gives me a chance to watch the England game in a pub full of Englishmen. That can be wicked fun. Hoping to maybe catch the Norway vs Denmark game on a pub as well, if not I guess I can try to watch it at Agdestein's place:lol:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Exactly what I was thinking, always seems to be scoring for the reserves would be really interesting to see how he would perform in the 1st team. Hope we see him play in the league before the season is out.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Last edited:

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
He is meant to be visiting the school I work at today but have been told that there is a case of mumps (is that how it's spelt?)Going around the squad so he isn't coming.

AlbionKebabs

Sep 23, 2005
Hove innit, you mug.
“Tobi scored a great goal. He has improved a lot in the last six months.

“He is definitely a better player now. He understands the game better and he is probably getting closer to the first team.

“I would like to see if we could play him in a first team game soon.”

Quote from Cpt. Gus in today's Argus

nikosdabi4

Jan 23, 2010
Bodmin, Cornwall
gatting isnt doing to bad as a cricketer to be fair so thats a pointless comment to make about him. also as this thread is about tobs and not gatting i would personally love to see him get a game or two in league one. surely thats the only way to see if he is the 'real deal'.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i can't believe woods is going to japan , j- league suspended ,foreigners being advised to leave japan at their earliest oppurtunity, thoroughly rediculous .radio-active leaks everywhere.........utter bellex.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
i can't believe woods is going to japan , j- league suspended ,foreigners being advised to leave japan at their earliest oppurtunity, thoroughly rediculous .radio-active leaks everywhere.........utter bellex.

He's not. He's going to China.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here