Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Torbjorn Adgestein - play upfront with CMS?

D

Deleted member 18477

love the fact the development squad are producing decent players. and thats down to bloom, poyet, tano and oatway! theres only more to come. exciting times ahead!

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
I thought he looked pretty good. Strong. Skilful. Physical presence. Could worry defenders and take some of the pressure off.

Certainly looked better than Barnes today.

he did well. looked strong and had good feet. normally i'd say you can't judge against non league oposition but Wrexham were no mugs.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Done more with his first few touches than Barnes did in the whole game.

Did more than Paynter did for his entire loan spell here!!!!!! Which begs the question once again, why did we ever get him in on loan? Development squad players are looking hungry for first team action which is amazing.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Did more than Paynter did for his entire loan spell here!!!!!! Which begs the question once again, why did we ever get him in on loan? Development squad players are looking hungry for first team action which is amazing.

Real question is why did BDB continue to get the gig when the likes of Toby were around. Surely worth a try when it was obvious BDB was ineffective.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Gus could've stuck me out there and I would have done a better job than Barnes. Although he probably is better in the going down like a sack of shit then crying to the ref about it department.

Eeyore, eeyore, his name is HustpierpointSeagulls and he's total douche.

You bring nothing to the side. Personally I would like to see you dropped. From a great height.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Thought Toby was really good when he came on. Looked a tad nervy at first but his link up play with JFC was excellent. Played the ball inside a few times when maybe he could have shot, but when he did shoot it was a great effort. As said before, did more in that half an hour than Barnes all match

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
love the fact the development squad are producing decent players. and thats down to bloom, poyet, tano and oatway! theres only more to come. exciting times ahead!
I think Luke Williams deserves a bit more credit than he seems to get on here! He's the chap coaching these lads week in, week out.

But yes, there are some very promising youngsters in that squad. To think we've had the dev. squad in place, what - year and a half? And already we appear to be nurturing some future top flight players who are able to slide seamlessly into the senior team. Imagine what'll happen once the academy is up and running.

I thought Toby did quite well, put himself about, showed some good movement and appeared to be on the same wavelength as JFC. Bit indecisive on the edge of the box, but other than that all positives for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here