Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Torbjorn Adgestein - play upfront with CMS?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I thought he looked pretty good. Strong. Skilful. Physical presence. Could worry defenders and take some of the pressure off.

Certainly looked better than Barnes today.

By a considerable margin.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
i thought he looked nervous for the first few times he received the ball. looked to ship it off when he could possibly have got a shot away

There is defintely something there though

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
He looked good, looked a bit indicisive in the box though, needed to either shoot or chip the ball into the box but he passed it backwards a couple of times.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
why is it that our DS players seem so damn good? what has gus got them doing?

Dunk came through, amazing. Cook looked brilliant in the liverpool game and the stains game. Hall has looked very confident too. and JFC... well...

i think when we have this academy built we will be creating some real talent.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Done more with his first few touches than Barnes did in the whole game.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
We need to produce a winger from the youth system good enough to play. Where was Simmonds, he's a winger I think? Solomon March?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Still think we need to sign someone but saw enough today to say he warrants Barnes spot on the bench

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
He was a good player but at times he just didn't know what to do with it.

This. I know I may get crucified for saying it, but apart from his shot (which was indeed brilliant) he didn't overly impress me. Got into the right spaces (which was refreshing), but looked like a rabbit caught in headlights after getting the ball. Obviously it's a learning curve though - might be one to loan out for a bit? But yes, definitely better than Barnes today.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Yep, Adgestein impressed me too, especially his skills on the ball.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Certainly looked better than Barnes today.
Gus could've stuck me out there and I would have done a better job than Barnes. Although he probably is better in the going down like a sack of shit then crying to the ref about it department.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Glad to see Toby getting some props on here. I thought he did really well. Few people I was talking too after the game didn't rate him which really suprised me but guess we all see things differently.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here