Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Topless

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My other half used to catch me staring at tits the whole time, she just said "If a bloke can't stare at some tits what's the world coming to?" I loved that woman.

Its the opposite for me. I get "I saw you looking at that girl", when I've genuinely not even noticed. Its all good though - she alerts my attentions to some tidy sorts that I might otherwise have missed altogether!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Place your head between her breasts and shake it from side to side. You'll get a slap in the face from Paula and/or your missus but it'll be worth it!

And did 'Paula from Portslade' love animals and harbour ambitions for world peace?

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
An actual quote from my girlfriend as we were walking along the undercliff walk at Rottingdean on Sunday:

[points at woman on beach]: "Oh look, she was sitting in front of us on the bus comin- Oh! She's taking her top off, move along, nothing to see here...."

In general though, we have an agreed 'two second rule' whereby if a large chested lady who is clearly wearing a lower cut top than is strictly necessary walks towards us, I may look, but only for two seconds. Any longer is considered a perve and I get a smack round the head. Its an uneasy arrangement which I admit could be a lot worse (e.g. a zero second rule).

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
An actual quote from my girlfriend as we were walking along the undercliff walk at Rottingdean on Sunday:

[points at woman on beach]: "Oh look, she was sitting in front of us on the bus comin- Oh! She's taking her top off, move along, nothing to see here...."

In general though, we have an agreed 'two second rule' whereby if a large chested lady who is clearly wearing a lower cut top than is strictly necessary walks towards us, I may look, but only for two seconds. Any longer is considered a perve and I get a smack round the head. Its an uneasy arrangement which I admit could be a lot worse (e.g. a zero second rule).

snigger.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I hate it when women with fake tits say you can feel them if you like when they have had work done.

After all, I mean what are you expected to do and for how long?....

If you just have a quick touch or prod I feel like its being rude but if you cup them and move them around is that going too far?

And if the missus is around its even worse!

Full on motorboat obviously

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
exactly how many women have told you that you can feel their fake tits?

About 3 or 4 over the years - I should add that these women all from the same group of friends and I'm sure its a case of them seeing how far they can go to upstage each other.

I'm pretty sure that's why they all had boob jobs

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
This is one of the things I miss about Brighton. You dont tend to get many girls with their tits out in Leeds parks.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
My wife was chatting to a woman she vaguely knew at work about her (other woman's not my wife's) new tits. She even asked my wife if she wanted to have a feel. My wife turned her down unfortunately as that could have been good **** material even though I wasn't there and no idea what the other woman looks like!

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Usually not worth looking and as they are generally saggy and old.

Last night on the beach at Saltdean I went off to pick my other daughter up and the missus said some bloke took his shorts of went into the sea naked with the sea not even covering his dick then proceeded to turn around to a beach full of kids. Unfortunately the dirty ***ker had gone on my return, not right at all.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Always look, what were the nipples like though? if we are talking dirty old burger nips, then a quick glance and a look away would be fine, but if you've got a good nip and good size boob combo then, lap it up. its free tits, Win.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
When visiting the seaside for some hours of sizzling, i generally live by the rule of having a pre-sandy-beach fiddle. Wankledysplurt and flaccidly down to the brine i slightly tiredly hobble.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Torpedo tits - you used to get them a lot in the 60's & 70's it was the bras that caused them. They could take your eye out if you got caught by one unexpected like

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My rule to stop getting 'The Glare' from the missus is to never turn your head dramatically to look. A good panoramic pre-scan as you approach a likely area is of course needed but it's all about tiny head movements, angles and of course eyes working behind your sunglasses like Marty Feldman.
If on the rare occasion you get caught out just say, "whatever does she look like love" to the wife before she can scold you.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Usually not worth looking and as they are generally saggy and old.

Last night on the beach at Saltdean I went off to pick my other daughter up and the missus said some bloke took his shorts of went into the sea naked with the sea not even covering his dick then proceeded to turn around to a beach full of kids. Unfortunately the dirty ***ker had gone on my return, not right at all.

this doesnt make his a dirty anything....just a guy having a swim.....english ppl and nakedness is sooo wierd.......have french or spanish bird in france or spain for a while and you will soon learn how weird the english are about being naked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here