Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Topcashback. question

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Hi all

Have never used topcashback or any similar site. I have read through the introduction page and seems reasonable enough. What have your experiences been with it, is it a good deal. I saw that if you sign for Netflix trial you get £12 cash back even if you cancel it? seems to good to be true so just wondering if anyone can enlighten me Netflix CashBack & Discount Codes | Free Maximum Cashback £12.12

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
I am registered with Quidco, have been for two years. In that time I have amassed just over £650 in cashback - simply by doing things which I would have done on the net anyway, just clicking through here first.

Netflix on Quidco is offering £20 cashback for new customers - Netflix

All Quidco take is £5 of the cashback you earn each year - to keep the site going and keep the offers coming in. I don't think topcashback charges anything but I did not find the site very user friendly. Or just register for both and pick and choose the best deals when you need to.

Its a no brainer, as its essentially free money - there are some quick wins, like you mention with Netflix - as long as you do cancel at the right time etc. I have registered on a couple of gambling sites where the offer was something like, deposit and bet £10, get £30 cashback! - again, a no brainer - unless you get addicted of course!

More recently I sorted my wife out with an iPhone on a contract deal and £160 cashback made its way into my account just over a month after sorting it!

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
As above, there is no reason not to. I tend to look for the best deals on things and then check if they appear on the cashback sites.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Just got 150 quid back off quicdo for 1800 quids worth of sofa from Habitat.

Edit: Should mention that we were buying them anyway.

Up to 600 quids worth since I joined and I've not been using it a much as I should.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I bought my car insurance via TopCashback. Last year was £160, this year £110 with 25 quid cashback. I'd call that a bargain! The only downside is I bought the insurance over a month ago but my cashback hasn't been paid up yet, so don't expect to see the cashback too soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here