Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top six - Tony Bloom quote

liverpool_one

Feb 12, 2004
Liverpool, United Kingdom
its only common sense to get the club as high up the football ladder as possible creating even higher demand for tickets strengthening the case for stadium expansion meaning more away supporters which the club are asking to make a weekend of it.
results in possibly a couple of thousand away fans spending their money in brighton.
what council would turn that down.
they will bend over backward to create more park and ride or whatever is needed to accomadate it.

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
I see they've now recruited Gus to help flog the last of the season tickets. He just sent me an email (!)

Dear Boris,

Thank you and congratulations for reserving your season ticket at the brilliant Amex Stadium.

With the Amex stadium nearing completion, the team promoted to the Championship and almost 90% of season tickets already sold, your timing couldn't have been better.

I'm so excited about our move to the Amex and delighted you will be there with us. With the final batch of tickets going on sale the club would like to offer you, as an existing season ticket holder, a last chance for your friends or family to buy a season ticket for the Amex.

They simply need to call 0845 873 0251. Tickets can be bought by monthly direct debit at no extra charge, as well as the Albion's preferred card, American Express.

I look forward to seeing you cheer on the team at the Amex stadium next season.

Gus Poyet
Manager

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I see they've now recruited Gus to help flog the last of the season tickets. He just sent me an email (!)

Dear Boris,

Thank you and congratulations for reserving your season ticket at the brilliant Amex Stadium.

With the Amex stadium nearing completion, the team promoted to the Championship and almost 90% of season tickets already sold, your timing couldn't have been better.

I'm so excited about our move to the Amex and delighted you will be there with us. With the final batch of tickets going on sale the club would like to offer you, as an existing season ticket holder, a last chance for your friends or family to buy a season ticket for the Amex.

They simply need to call 0845 873 0251. Tickets can be bought by monthly direct debit at no extra charge, as well as the Albion's preferred card, American Express.

I look forward to seeing you cheer on the team at the Amex stadium next season. I'll be managing Chelsea by then but will still look forward to seeing you cheer on the team when the Brighton highlights are on TV.

Gus Poyet
Manager

Not sure about that last bit Boris!!!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
0,,10433~9582976,00.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here