Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top six - Tony Bloom quote

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Always a fan first and foremost but he said that last year about this league and was shouted down.

Maybe this time people will believe him.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
He's just letting some experienced championship players know incase they want to join us

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I get the distinct impression what Tony wants, Tony gets.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
He's just letting some experienced championship players know incase they want to join us

... is the right answer .... Plus, we WILL do it, just you wait and see oh doubters!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Martin Perry on talksport saying only 2,000 season tickets left and if you want one get it now, as they will go quick now we are in the Championships.

Saying he wants away fans to make a weekend of it as well.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Well no-one can accuse Bloom of lacking ambition. I'm sure that is just the sort of thing that Gus wants to hear from his chairman.

Personally I think it's a very ambitious target, but then I thought that about TB's top two prediction this season.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It was a great interview this morning - SCR had both Gus and TB on at the same time (TB is out of the country at a wedding somewhere, so this was the first time they'd spoke since we'd gone up).

Gus thanked TB for giving him the opportunity, as given that we were near the bottom of the League it was "complicated" :lolol: He thought TB would probably go for an older experienced manager who knows the lower leagues well so he was very grateful to actually be given the job.

TB said Gus had surpassed all expectations, he'd have been delighted with 6th and going up through Playoffs but the season has been incredible and the style of play wonderful. He then said in the past the aim was just to survive in the Championship, but things are very different this time and "no pressure, but we're targetting the top 6 ideally".

I'm feeling a lot of love for those men. Maybe a bit too much. But who cares.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It was a great interview this morning - SCR had both Gus and TB on at the same time

Did you hear Gus's voice? Had definitely overdone it last night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here