Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top moment of the season

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
A little premature maybe but I'm fairly confident it won't be in the last couple of games now for everyone.

To start the ball rolling...

I would say the 3-0 win at Swindon for pure swagger and enjoyment. And the realisation we would be a slight force at least.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Murrays goal against Crewe

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Personally, it was the Orient away match. I'm extremely glad I decided to make the trip up to the Matchbox as the atmosphere was absolutely brilliant.

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Might sound strange but the win at Walsall.

Tuesday night, terrible weather conditions, a poor pitch, poor football, I could go on.

But that's what it's all about!!! Those wins, at the piss poor grounds, during midweek with terrible conditions, brilliant.

Even the 3 hour scramble trying to find a hotel room in Birmingham afterwards was fantastic.

:clap2:

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
Loft scoring a last minute equaliser away to Cheltenham:lolol:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Loft scoring a last minute equaliser away to Cheltenham:lolol:

:bowdown:

010433346340200zn6.jpg

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
'Really good Wilkins whats Loft gunna ******* do!!!'

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
For me Millwall at home was the best I saw us play this season, with a cracking goal by Dean Cox. There was a decent atmosphere too; well it was a night game........& it was Millwall!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oldham away was nice as was the Loft goal against Chelters in the final minute.

Southend at home was good.

Bournemouth on New Years Day, Revell hat-trick was lovely but I think that Gillingham game just out of perverse pleasure at a referee being sooo biased in our favour. Marvellous.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
BAS at Hartlepool, its the sort of goal that you always really really hope happens at the end of match but it never ever does. I went f***ing MENTAL, i was picked up by someone and poked someone else in the eye - MAGICAL!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here