Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top Lobbying!!! (Lokki 7 and Simon Hughes)

Dandyman

In London village.
Tubby Mondays said:
I reckon he fancies you mate.

Lokki did have Mrs Lokki with him (or at least he did in the Nelson). :ohmy:

Dandyman said:
Lokki did have Mrs Lokki with him (or at least he did in the Nelson). :ohmy:

Actually no. I was supposed to take her out to dinner but refused to go until I had attempted to corner SH. She got the hump and stormed off home. Gave me more time to pick my moment, and drink a further 10 pints with Harv's and Afters. :)

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Lokki 7 said:
Actually no. I was supposed to take her out to dinner but refused to go until I had attempted to corner SH. She got the hump and stormed off home. Gave me more time to pick my moment, and drink a further 10 pints with Harv's and Afters. :)

There was more beer on offer and she stormed off home?? Blimey - madness!!

Dandyman

In London village.
tedebear said:

That's those crazy Finns for you. Mind you, I reckon if it had been some overproof vodka...

Dandyman

In London village.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
tedebear said:
Trouble was, by then only people who were staying in the Metropole were being served, so each round entailed chatting up some scary LibDem activist geeks and giving them money to get them in.

The only alternative - which we almost considered - was to gatecrash a wedding reception that was also taking place there...

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Man of Harveys said:
Trouble was, by then only people who were staying in the Metropole were being served, so each round entailed chatting up some scary LibDem activist geeks and giving them money to get them in.

Jesus - you guys really did go out on a limb!! :lol:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Man of Harveys said:

The only alternative - which we almost considered - was to gatecrash a wedding reception that was also taking place there...

The things people do for the cause....

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Man of Harveys said:

a slight correction, for the record of course, you and jim did try to crash the wedding but they had finished!

Dandyman

In London village.
Perry Milkins said:
In the back of a rikshaw...yes, yes they do!!

:ohmy:

Those damn rikshaws get everywhere.

p.s. Well done Lokki, MoH and Afters, especially the state you lot where in when you left the pub.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Lokki 7 said:

such a shame I didn't stay around now.....
:clap2:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
So, if Lord B gets a richly-earned Knighthood for his efforts, should our man get one too? Or what's one step down from an NSC Knighthood?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here