Top Gear

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Mouldy Boots said:
Can't stand it anymore.

Clarkson so self obsessed.

The only one thing about it worth watching is the star in the reasonable price car otherwise it is bollocks.

They need to talk about current cars that people could nearly afford not cars people can only dream about - unless they change there format soon they will loose alot of viewers IMO unless 95% of there viewers are people who like to live in spaceland!

Why the hell would anyone want to watch a program where they review affordable cars? If I wanted a serious review of a car I was going to buy I'd buy What Car Magazine.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Rangdo said:
Why the hell would anyone want to watch a program where they review affordable cars? If I wanted a serious review of a car I was going to buy I'd buy What Car Magazine.

:clap: :clap:

D

Deleted member 2719

Rangdo said:

You guys enjoy dreamland tv tonight i will be watching cbb (even though IMO it is there worst ever) atleast it is true life.

:)

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Attachments

• d4df7d45-c4fb-f98d-de56e0ea3f739002.jpg
    d4df7d45-c4fb-f98d-de56e0ea3f739002.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 261

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Will watch it but find Clarkson annoying.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Mouldy Boots said:
You guys enjoy dreamland tv tonight i will be watching cbb (even though IMO it is there worst ever) atleast it is true life.

Dear oh dear :nono: . You really should have re-read that sentence before pressing submit :lolol:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
im going to miss it as on train. when do they show repeats like?

They always used to repeat it in the week but I can't see it in this weeks telly mag. Looks like you might be out of luck :(

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Top Gear

surrey jim said:
Mr. Richard Hammond Esq. (he will be knighted soon)

Bloke's more of a knob than Clarkson. Just kept going back for more runs, was never going to stop til the damn thing crashed. His wife and kids deserved better. Even after he'd been quite rightly been dumped head-first in the shit, his first thought was to 'do a piece to camera'. :tosser:

Wanky nickname too BTW. 'Hamster' is about as embarrassing as it gets. After 'Tiger' Tim Henman. Obviously.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Mouldy Boots said:

You just may change your mind mate......................they are reviewing the 30k car you drive!:glare:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I wouldn't mind one of those Jags.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I want a go with one of those things that looks like a brontosaurus and strips the tarmac off the road!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
what did the bloke in the crowd shout out during the crash sequence?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Marc said:
what did the bloke in the crowd shout out during the crash sequence?

give him a hand (refering to applause)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: Re: Re: Top Gear

Tom Hark said:
Bloke's more of a knob than Clarkson. Just kept going back for more runs, was never going to stop til the damn thing crashed. His wife and kids deserved better. Even after he'd been quite rightly been dumped head-first in the shit, his first thought was to 'do a piece to camera'. :tosser:

Wanky nickname too BTW. 'Hamster' is about as embarrassing as it gets. After 'Tiger' Tim Henman. Obviously.

Wow :eek:

What did he do, screw your missus or something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here