Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top Gear Special

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
this, as usual for TG, is shit.

A unfunny sketch show, with JC playing his usual role. If you honestly find this funny then you are thick.

ooh Clarksons moaning again...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The long haired one the other two call 'Captain Slow' just said "cock" in a dead-pan fashion to camera.

This is brilliant telly :clap2:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Call me a cynic ;) but TG in general is an insult to the intelligence, stage-managed scenarios that only an idiot would believe have happened spontaneously, every minute of footage involving numerous takes I shouldn't wager. TG is in so many ways the lowest common denominator, appealing to underdeveloped men and women (you know - the kind who salivate over Formula One)

:thumbsup:

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Call me a cynic ;) but TG in general is an insult to the intelligence, stage-managed scenarios that only an idiot would believe have happened spontaneously, every minute of footage involving numerous takes I shouldn't wager. TG is in so many ways the lowest common denominator, appealing to underdeveloped men and women (you know - the kind who salivate over Formula One)

:thumbsup:

You are a cynic

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
This is brilliant telly :clap2:

Oh dear Bry. Apparently that makes you are thick, an idiot and the lowest common denominator.:(

Maybe you should check with Normal Rob and Cheeky Monkey what exactly you can enjoy in the comfort of your own home.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Oh dear Bry. Apparently that makes you are thick, an idiot and the lowest common denominator.:(

Maybe you should check with Normal Rob and Cheeky Monkey what exactly you can enjoy in the comfort of your own home.

Fair point, but message board for opinions? Or should we all agree that Top Gear is pukka tv? The botty line is that Top Gear masquerades as something it isn't and yet people just lap it up.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
errr... well, no.

I was being ironic, but perhaps not very successfully...

Top Gear is for 17 year olds and / or those in a permanent vegetative state...

It's never been the same since
vickybhenderson032.jpg
left

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Fair point, but message board for opinions? Or should we all agree that Top Gear is pukka tv? The botty line is that Top Gear masquerades as something it isn't and yet people just lap it up.

Absolutely on opinions. Not so on insulting people whos opinion is different to yours! Oh and Top Gear is a bit cringingly (if thats a word) staged sometimes, but its good harmelss fun.

:)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
errr... well, no.

I was being ironic, but perhaps not very successfully...

Top Gear is for 17 year olds and / or those in a permanent vegetative state...
R M Taylor is 18 btw but does behave like a cabbage :thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
is it repeated anywhere as I was in the pub!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here