Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top Gear Race Tonight

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Should be another great episode tonight with Jeremy Clarkson in a Bugatti Veryon (2 four litre engines 1000bhp) vs Richard and James in a plane racing from Italy to London,

The Bugatti should win comfortabaly

:clap2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Not another Race thread. :lolol:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
top speed limited to 252mph!! wtf would it be if it wasn't limited??!

Bruce Lee Wannabe

Nov 10, 2004
Brighton
That was truely remarkable. I am and always will be an Aston Martin man as my dream car, but that was just phenonemal. 1000 bhp. That just seems unreal. I would give anything to just take that round a lap. Most the time I like to see May and Hamster have a go at winning the races, but that Bugatti just won me over. And It looked arrr (sorry gonna have to go to the toilet!)

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
wow

01large.jpg

large.jpg

The '16.4' refers to a mighty 16 cylinders and four turbos...

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
For someone who knows bugger all about cars even I can say that looks extreme precision engineering to say the least.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
brighton rock said:
agreed
£5 million to make

£5 million, I take it these are rarely made but sold for a shed load of cash ?

5eagull5

Nov 26, 2005
love that show but not as much as i love that car!!!!! WOW. i have just updated my christmas list to santa. im just not sure how it will fit under the tree!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oceanic said:
Nice car, you'll not see many on the roads as they're not making anymore, just the one which was on show in the race.

Doesn't that Pink Floyd guy own a few of these ?

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
tyes cost £1,200 each

One million euros? That's as near as makes no difference (at least to the sort of people with that much money to spend on what is probably - let's be honest here - a second car) £700,000.

But it will be made in small numbers, to order, and the attainment of great personal wealth is not really Volkswagen's concern. The other two numerical attributes have been very much their concern, and for a long time.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Beach Hut said:
£5 million, I take it these are rarely made but sold for a shed load of cash ?

£5 million :eek: just think of how many pairs of shoes and handbags I could buy with that!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
£840k, not bad i'll take 3 please :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oceanic said:
Not one of those. If I'm right, Clarkson said this is the only one made and Volkswagen aren’t building another one. I wonder how much it would cost to buy if it was for sale?

Perhaps he owns older versions, can't for the like think of his name but I know it is not Gilmour or Mason.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here