Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top Gear of Big Brother Final

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I was out so didn't see either.

(it would have been Top Gear if I'd been in)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Or maybe the decent public of Britain decided to show that we are not represented by the likes of the waste of spaces like Jade, Danielle and that S Club bint. I doubt that it was a fix!

Anyway, watched Top Gear as I have never watched BB before.

Classic Top Gear tonight and good tosee the Hamster back in action. :bowdown:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Barrel of Fun said:
Or maybe the decent public of Britain decided to show that we are not represented by the likes of the waste of spaces like Jade, Danielle and that S Club bint. I doubt that it was a fix!

Wot he said:clap:

D

Deleted member 2719

Barrel of Fun said:

But there was alot of booing for shilpa and she won strange that one.

Let's face it it would make BB look very good to have sorted out the bullies and the bullied wins the show, peace on heaven and earth - bb has achieved something that no world leaders can appear to do harmy in life.

Sorry but i am a big believer in conspiracy theories!!

:clap2: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Mouldy Boots said:
But there was alot of booing for shilpa and she won strange that one.

Let's face it it would make BB look very good to have sorted out the bullies and the bullied wins the show, peace on heaven and earth - bb has achieved something that no world leaders can appear to do harmy in life.

Sorry but i am a big believer in conspiracy theories!!

:clap2: :clap2:

I don't watch the programme but I agree with you.
Wasn't there some woman who won a 'golden ticket' and it turned out she was a model and had already been auditioned a couple of times to go in?

D

Deleted member 2719

Yorkie said:
I don't watch the programme but I agree with you.
Wasn't there some woman who won a 'golden ticket' and it turned out she was a model and had already been auditioned a couple of times to go in?

Yep thats right i have a feeling alot of these reality shows are fixed to a degree i am sure there will be a few stories in the papers one day-mind you i don't read them nowdays,to busy on NSC !

:)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Guinness Dave said:
real thing?
at half nine at night?
:lolol:

shot-online.com :thumbsup:

I thought maybe they'd started floodlight golf, or using flourescent balls.

It's not like I'm an expert on the stupid game.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Best bit of Top Gear tonight was when Clarkson called Jade Goody "that racist pig-faced waste of blood and organs"...

QUALITY...!!!
:lolol: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Frutos said:
I thought maybe they'd started floodlight golf, or using flourescent balls.

It's not like I'm an expert on the stupid game.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Driving ranges have floodlights.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Barrel of Fun said:

It wasn't a fix but it was still racism, positive racism which is just as bad. Yes she handled it impeccably but without Jade she wouldn't have won.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
magoo said:
It wasn't a fix but it was still racism, positive racism which is just as bad. Yes she handled it impeccably but without Jade she wouldn't have won.

In a sense, maybe. Or perhaps the majority voted, because of her impeccable behaviour in the face of adversity (or the pig faced waste of blood and organs). Either way, I am glad she won.

I do not know whether she would have won or not. I would have voted, if I watched the show, simply because she is unbelievably shaggable. :blush:

Trigger said:
Of course, the answer to the first question was... Waking The Dead.

That was a great episode. I am officially beside myself with excitement, for the conclusion tonight! Will he? Won't he?

Cracking television! :bowdown:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Barrel of Fun said:
In a sense, maybe. Or perhaps the majority voted, because of her impeccable behaviour in the face of adversity (or the pig faced waste of blood and organs). Either way, I am glad she won.

I do not know whether she would have won or not. I would have voted, if I watched the show, simply because she is unbelievably shaggable. :blush:

That was a great episode. I am officially beside myself with excitement, for the conclusion tonight! Will he? Won't he?

Cracking television! :bowdown:

Get it right BoF, it was "racist pig-faced waste of blood and organs"

:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here