Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top 5 Away Trips This Season

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Looking forwards to Bolton and Hull as I haven't been to their new grounds and Blackburn as I have never been. Other than that Leeds as it is the best place for an away win (they just get so wound up) and Palace.

Pleased I am missing Burnley this year due to hols. Horrible place/team/fans.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Looking forwards to Bolton and Hull as I haven't been to their new grounds and Blackburn as I have never been. Other than that Leeds as it is the best place for an away win (they just get so wound up) and Palace.

Pleased I am missing Burnley this year due to hols. Horrible place/team/fans.

:lol: So true. When Navs slotted home last season all their fans went from gloating to getting so pissed off, classic moment!

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I am absolutely DEVASTATED that Palace away falls on the wifes 40th birthday probably ruling it out unless a midday kick off.

That leaves my top five as:

Charlton
Wolves
Bolton
Millwall
Blackburn

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Loads of northern games this season, looking forward to going to a few new grounds too, going to Brum again this year as it gives me a chance to catch up with an old mate who lives there, a night of in Brum is epic ! Looking forward to Hull too, Blackpool will be a laugh, charlton was a great day last time and obviously Palace away !
I love away games !

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
hull ,then milllllllwallllll,charlton,scum,wolves,forrest,derby and brum,these are deffos,wednesday possible,then last away deffo leeds leeds leeds

Charlton - Excuse to meet up with an old mate from Uni at the Valley, plus one of my favourite grounds.
Wolves
Sheff Weds

Due to money, right now I can't see myself doing many other away games but could all change! Definitely consider doing Cardiff & Bristol City also!

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Peterborough is always my favourite but think its a Tuesday night this year.
Burnley as it will be nice to see us get 3 points there.
Forest as I missed it last season as was in hospital. (Must be getting old!!)
Sheffield as its a good day out and I like the club.
Wolves as Id like to think we would be promoted or close by then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here