Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top 3 greatest crisps in the world

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
On paper we seem close, but Spicy Tomato Wheat Crunchies ? That's like saying I'm close to a German. We're both European, but he's WRONG.

Ohhhhhh mai wee, mai wee Mr Kopf: but I fancy you're dissin' the Spicy Tomato Wheat Crunchies in a knee-jerk stylee. I think you'll find they're a fusion nibble, with bags of tangy attitude & Joie de vivre. Don't tell me you don't speaka da lingo - coz I can see you're clearly close to spicy, tubular nirvana. Maybe you need to eat 2 packets at once to 'feel the force'?? If you do run the gauntlet, just make sure you've got a packet of Ready Salted close at hand so as to negate the brutal double whammy. You have been warned...

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Ohhhhhh mai wee, mai wee Mr Kopf: but I fancy you're dissin' the Spicy Tomato Wheat Crunchies in a knee-jerk stylee. I think you'll find they're a fusion nibble, with bags of tangy attitude & Joie de vivre. Don't tell me you don't speaka da lingo - coz I can see you're clearly close to spicy, tubular nirvana. Maybe you need to eat 2 packets at once to 'feel the force'?? If you do run the gauntlet, just make sure you've got a packet of Ready Salted close at hand so as to negate the brutal double whammy. You have been warned...

I don't understand anything you just said, but I am in complete awe and surrender to your every demands.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING

:laugh: :laugh:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
the new tescos finest Duck and hoisin with spring onion. was still sniffing my fingers the next morning (ooo-er matron!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here