Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

top 3 away days

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
in recent history , used to love Cheltenham , Wycombe and Orient

this season Leicester , P*l*ce (obviously) and quite looking forward to end of season at Barnsley (bizarre I know)

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
my 3 fav aways are sunderland,newcastle and liverpool

this season palace,pompey and saints

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Probably same game i got punched in the face whilst holding my 2 sons who were 7 & 5 at the time, HORRIBLE people

I remember that game I was also 7, and got thrown over a wall, as Brighton fans were fighting eachother. People were just coming up for trouble.
I heard the re-match was interesting in Shrewsbury...

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
Watford, we take quite a good number up there and dont do too badly there, always a great atmosphere but watford fans are shocking in terms of noise

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
i remember the last game of the season at chesterfield in,was it 76 or 77?

every BVH must of been in chesterfield that day,there end emptied several times with,what seemed military precsion

lots of naughty brighton boys up there that day,we drew 1-1 and missed out on winning the league to mansfield,which just happened to be about 10 miles down the road,where a few brighton fans headed after the game

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
happy/interesting times at chesterfield, anywhere bar brentford basically, (although a couple of amusing trips up there too!)

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton
Tough question I think it should be extended as Millwall, Parlase, Soton and Pompey will always be special! beyond that;
Charlton,
Peterborough,
Reading

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Last year: Peterborough, Carlisle, Southampton
This year: Palace, Middlesborough, Barnsley

daveyboy1973

Feb 5, 2010
bexleyheath
hereford away when we stayed in the league, unbelievable day, wembley 1983 and the replay again amazing days and the millenium stadium for the play off, loads of other amazing days away but those few stick out and im only in my 30's

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Selhurst Park with the rotten parking and transport and the hostility does seem so appealing.

Thats a bit rich coming from a club that has possibly THE worst transport infrastructure that I have ever experienced. Rotten parking at Selhurst? There are literally hundreds of roads within walking distance with free street parking. There are three mainline train stations within walking distance. I don't understand this comment one bit.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
i remember the last game of the season at chesterfield in,was it 76 or 77?

every BVH must of been in chesterfield that day,there end emptied several times with,what seemed military precsion

lots of naughty brighton boys up there that day,we drew 1-1 and missed out on winning the league to mansfield,which just happened to be about 10 miles down the road,where a few brighton fans headed after the game

was that the time we helped ourselves to anything we could grab from the market and we took their end? if so, a very enjoyable day out :cool:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
1. Last visit (possibly second last?) to Upton Park and both clubs may be in contention for a play-off place in April.
2. Boxing Day @ Reading.
3. Southampton away in November.

Selhurst Park with the rotten parking and transport and the hostility does seem so appealing.

Wembley is a nice place to go to.

Interesting, those are three of my least favourite. Reading has NOTHING going for it. West Ham is going to cost about £500 to get in and is in a SHIT area and Southampton's just boring.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Nothing to look forward to in going to Reading!

Peterborough - atmosphere
Forest - atmosphere and city
Not sure on a third, maybe Charlton for the atmosphere (the last two games there especially), or maybe Bristol City atmosphere and city again

bellsize seagull

Mar 1, 2004
north london
loved Ipswich at weekend second visit very nice football ground with history !
the big games are class...roll on Birmingham, last time i went Stuart Munday scored a bycle kick in a 3-3 !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here