Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

top 3 away days

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
what away game do you always make sure your there when the fixtures are announced , taking all the teams we have played in the league in recent years into account .

base it on our attendance , the overall day (nice places to drink etc) and the sound we make .

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Had a thing about Swindon Town for some reason, visited that ground more than any other and if I can go, I will go. To be honest, with all the up's and downs we have had, all the others are pretty equal but i'm doing West Ham and Southampton this year for sure

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Peterborough, but sadly scrubbed off the list this year as the terrace is going.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Milwall.- easy by train and can drink at London Bridge. Plus The cage factor. Or whatever it is they call it.
West Ham- Love the fans. (Met some on tube once and they took us to a Hammers pub in Plaistow. My son was ten at the time and they got him to sing some Brighton songs at the top of his voice whilst standing on a stool. He collected around twenty five quid as a result of this dare from the locals!)
Cheltenham- No reason other than historically have always been able to make it every season we have been due to play them.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Leicester, Forest, Notts County. Easy travel, friendly, etc. Also always look for Posh, Derby, 2 x Sheffield, Coventry, MK Dons, Walsall, Brum, Northampton, etc.

(If Leicester counts as as "home" game for me, replace it with Brighton...)

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Haven't done that many away games but Charlton away is always good.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If this season - Middlesbrough, Southampton and Palace

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
More a case of which ones I decide I'm gonna give a miss. Over the last couple of years Oldham and MK Dons spring to mind. Personally my favourite away day is QPR - short journey, near stations, full of great pubs, we take a lot, decent atmosphere from home fans as well.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Loved going to Stamford bridge when they were shit. Proper respect from their supporters in the pubs around if you showed up wearing colours and had some chat before the game.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
1. Last visit (possibly second last?) to Upton Park and both clubs may be in contention for a play-off place in April.
2. Boxing Day @ Reading.
3. Southampton away in November.

Selhurst Park with the rotten parking and transport and the hostility does seem so appealing.

Wembley is a nice place to go to.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We have not been in the div for a long time. Last year would have been the o's, brentford and charlton.

This year Palace, palace and palace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here