Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top 100 NSC Posters

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hmmm, bit surprised that I'm not in there maybe because I haven't posted much in the last three months. Still, not a bad thing I suppose.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
bhaexpress said:
Hmmm, bit surprised that I'm not in there maybe because I haven't posted much in the last three months. Still, not a bad thing I suppose.

Have you gone blind while you've been away?? You are still there!!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Icy Gull said:
yea dont criticise my top 100 ;)

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
bhaexpress said:

bhaexpress ... you're back!
When did you get back and how's the USA?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Icy Gull said:

Damn, it's obviously true what they say about masturbation. (As a matter of fact amongst the other ailments I've suffered recently I caught an eye infection which nearly did send me blind and has actually affected my eyesight, but you wouldn't have known that I know).

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
On the Left Wing said:
bhaexpress ... you're back!
When did you get back and how's the USA?

Hmmmm, actually my sabatical was due to an accident and illness, I didn't know what the play off semi result was until two days after the games and I saw the hilights of the final late one night in hospital. I still haven't got to the US as I'm still waiting for my immigration to be sorted. Even the lawyer I have working on it but he can't get any sense out of the bastards, it's very frustrating.

Still, at least I get to see a few games before I go. I don't know if this new league will make it to US TV but as ITV have taken over there's a bit of hope.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
bhaexpress said:
Hmmmm, actually my sabatical was due to an accident and illness, I didn't know what the play off semi result was until two days after the games and I saw the hilights of the final late one night in hospital. I still haven't got to the US as I'm still waiting for my immigration to be sorted. Even the lawyer I have working on it but he can't get any sense out of the bastards, it's very frustrating.

Still, at least I get to see a few games before I go. I don't know if this new league will make it to US TV but as ITV have taken over there's a bit of hope.

Hope you are well on the mend .... good luck

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
I'm in the top 100 for the first time too!

Too much time on my hands methinks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here