Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top 10 night cities for nightlife......

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
London is the kind of place that's quality after work up until about 12 but then after it changes and it's a place I don't really like. Just my opinion, obviously some parts are very nice. And maybe Ive just grown out of all the 'clubbing' shite. Much prefer a casual session in a local these days suppose to a heavy night out involving shots etc!

I've pretty much grown out of it but I can assure anyone that London is a great place to be drinking at 3am if you know where to go, like anywhere really.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Liverpool better than London errrrrr I think not!!!

London's one of the best places in the world to party.......

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Liverpool better than London errrrrr I think not!!!

London's one of the best places in the world to party.......

I admit it's been many years for me in both Brighton and London but I don't see why so many people are being down on both cities. Brighton favouritism aside, London is as Dwayne says, an amazing place for nightlife. Surely one of the best in the world.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
How can you not have Bristol!!!!! I'd go Manchester,London,Newcastle,Bristol,Liverpool,Leeds,Brighton,Birmingham,cardiff and bournemouth! World (only where I've been) would have to be Ibiza,Miami,cape town,dublin and Paris!

Crennis

Apr 13, 2011
Pompey (send help!)
Four years in Newcastle would convince me its a fantastic nightlife, and I consider it great without being able to remember 2/3rds of it!

Survey = Hogwash!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Not sure about the whole list but Liverpool is deffo an experience not to be missed! Well worth a weekend break!

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
per head of population,hartlepool

although technically not a city

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Where did that winking face come from?
I typed in a couple of question marks!

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
What criteria is this based on? if anyone one was surveyed where was the survey conducted, Chester? My criteria for nightlife would be having something to cater for all tastes and covering a wide range of ages from 18 say to mid forties with some good old fashioned pubs for everyone. e.g Not everyone wants to have there eardrums blown out by some horrendous R+B shite.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
No Nottingham on there? ??? It's true what they say about the city having beautiful women. A couple of mates went to university up there and it was brilliant.

Manchester is a great city. People are really friendly, my sister went to university up there and we went clubbing a few times. If I chatted up a girl they'd always say "Doesn't your girlfriend mind?" if she was nearby. :lol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here