7.Cardiff.
8.Belfast.
9.Blackpool.
10.Edinburgh.

We're in the play offs!!!:guitar:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What a crap list... where is Newcastle? Who from the south would go to Liverpool or Manchester and before (as I said) Newcastle.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I've yet to find a club in London where you don't feel under iminent threat of being stabbed or mugged throughout the night. Does that pass as a good night out?

Nottingham also a noticeable absentee which I would've thought shits all over Cardiff.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
I'd have Bristol, Birmingham and Newcastle in there. It's a load of shite, everyone has different tastes.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I've yet to find a club in London where you don't feel under iminent threat of being stabbed or mugged throughout the night. Does that pass as a good night out?

Nottingham also a noticeable absentee which I would've thought shits all over Cardiff.

You don't come here often enough then, I'm still alive.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Think most are agreed the ommission of Newcastle makes this null and void... can we have a sauce for this list please [MENTION=17359]Seagull on the wing[/MENTION]

D

Deleted member 18477

London would be number 1 if it was more friendly and you didn't feel like your drink was going to get spiked all night or worse feel like your gunna get beaten up/stabbed! Although London is f-ing pricey!

I reckon Newcastle would be a laugh!
Brighton ain't too bad. Us lot just don't think it's that good anymore as it's on our doorstep. Saying that though ive had some brilliant nights in Brighton!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
London would be number 1 if it was more friendly and you didn't feel like your drink was going to get spiked all night or worse feel like your gunna get beaten up/stabbed! Although London is f-ing pricey!

This fable about London is due to the fact that they spot a tourist a mile off and you have no idea where to go!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Think most are agreed the ommission of Newcastle makes this null and void... can we have a sauce for this list please [MENTION=17359]Seagull on the wing[/MENTION]
Sure mate,it's on the main page if you have aol...I'm only the messenger,not the originator...thought it a bit odd that Newcastle and Bristol were not there,it only gave the top 10..

D

Deleted member 18477

This fable about London is due to the fact that they spot a tourist a mile off and you have no idea where to go!

London is the kind of place that's quality after work up until about 12 but then after it changes and it's a place I don't really like. Just my opinion, obviously some parts are very nice. And maybe Ive just grown out of all the 'clubbing' shite. Much prefer a casual session in a local these days suppose to a heavy night out involving shots etc!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Oct 25, 2003
errr.....wtf? newcastle and bristol?!

i'd say brighton isn't ACTUALLY that great, particularly during the week when it can be dead as a dodo

during the weekend in the summer it's brilliant, the rest of the year it's pretty average

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here