Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Toon army

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
i thought they were rubbish and very quiet and one of the worst fans that have been to amex and i thought were meant to be one of the noisiest fans this is just what i think

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
When I arrived at the ground just after 3, all you could hear we're the Geordies singing in the concourse, yet when the game started, we totally outsung them...was proud of our support today and they are a bitter bunch.....one comment I heard on the way out was "Brighton are shit and we weren't much better. Be glad to get out of this shithole" having heard the interview with pardew it's easy to see where their misguided sense of perspective comes from......
Newcastle weren't great...but we more then matched them and given that they are 6th in the prem, it was a cracking achievement by the boys, to a man.

Oct 2, 2008
Saw a number of groups of Toon fans before the game. One thing in common.......totally hammered and clearly been drinking most of the day. Perhaps they fell asleep once they got inside. Certainly seemed like it.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Only 4 coaches from Geordie Land - most of 'em were from Laaaaaand'n . . .

And let's be honest, they didn't have much to sing about did they?

On a slight tangent, the Argus today said that less than 30 Brighton fans went to watch the FA Cup tie at St James' Park in 1983. Under 30 supporters? That is an incredible figure.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I have found it to be a misconception that all these so called real fans form the north are anything better than us; in my opinion we Brighton need to take our place up there with the best and stay there, the ball is in our court lets make the Amex the stadium everyone talks about.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
They were shit. Didn't take they're full alocation and those that did turn up might as well have not bothered.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

Attachments

• imagesCAP7VZTJ.jpg
    imagesCAP7VZTJ.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 491

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
Complete disapointment! I sit in the West Stand and didn't really hear the 'Toon Army' once...

Even the Peterborough fans were louder.

and that really says a lot...

Joe Nobody

Dec 27, 2008
Hove
I was in the wsl near the South Stand.
Until we scored they were loud. If we are loud you can't always hear the away fans. Understand.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Toon Army ??? Shhhhhmooon army !!! CRAP SUPPORT !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here