Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Too Many Disgusting People Moving Into God's Own Postcode (BN1)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I just got told off. Don't quite believe it. I been away all week, doing a deeply shitty contract job in FoxyPuckenSlough. Got home and been in about two hours. Had a bite to eat, posted on NSC, poured a glug and had Sugababes playing in the corner about quarter volume. Five minutes later the bunny-boiler IBM project manageress who bought the flat downstairs at auction for about four times what it's worth for investment purposes is banging on me door asking me to turn the music down.

What's a boy to do - turn BN1 over to The Home Counties Property Investors? - or just tell them to f*** RIGHT OFF AND DIE?

(Rhetorical question - of course I turned the music down, being a nice kind of bloke - still wish she'd f*** RIGHT OFF AND DIE AYE?)

Brighton for the Brightonians! :cool:

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Tell the snotty bitch to piss off as a quarter is very acceptable!
Whinging cow they make you sick,so don't tolerate it anymore and send turkey over to scare her.:lolol:

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
berkshire seagull said:
Tell the snotty bitch to piss off as a quarter is very acceptable!
Whinging cow they make you sick,so don't tolerate it anymore and send turkey over to scare her.:lolol:

:lolol: :lolol: shes probably just a fcukin NIMBY in disguise!

Sambo:clap2:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thin, 25-30, brunette, ebbs bad vibe paranoia from every pore. Zero sense of humour. Has a fuckin Siamese cat ferfucksake. WAY too close in every respect to me ex-missus. Fair freaked out now... :eek: Roll on Satday & Beam Me Up Scotty :ohmy:

Froggy

Oct 7, 2003
London
you could have turned it into eastenders. all u need to do is kill her cat and then she'll organize a book group and let off firworks for Divali!!!:lolol: :lolol:

btw- how pointless is that storyline?!

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
RoyalAli said:
put on some Led zep at top volume and make her beg for mercy!

I holeheartedly agree with this this action.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Tom, tell the desease ridden slapper to 'f*** OFF'. Apologies for the profaninty but I have worked with scum like her in the past.

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
Hmmmm,.....

Brighton for BRIGHTONIANS...:eek:

Lewes for LEWESIANS...:shootself

Glasgow for GLASWEGIANS...:nono:

Edinburgh for EDINBURGERS...:angry:

Clackmannanshire for CLACK....MANN...AN...SHIR..IANS????? :censored:

You're Welsh and you know you are!!!!:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here