Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Too late for April Fools Day - It might be true

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
As our esteemed Captain Danny is out tomorrow is there any truth in the rumour that Dave Lee will be starting along side Guy Butters ?

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
bhaexpress said:
As our esteemed Captain Danny is out tomorrow is there any truth in the rumour that Dave Lee will be starting along side Guy Butters ?

He he, that would be worth seeing. Heard on the radio that Adam El Abd was starting. A good replacement in the 'scare the life out of the centre forward' stakes.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I bloody hope so ! (Oops, sorry Keith).

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Most likely:

Roberts
El Abd Virgo Butters Harding
Hart Carpenter Oatway Jones
Iwelumo Knight

But would rather see Jake Robinson in place of Jones playing in the hole behind the front two

all out attack with Harty coming through on the right

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
are we going to play that Aussie bloke, or is it another " Oh I better sign someone to appease the crowd who wanted us to sign someone and I couldn't be arsed to get someone decent"

Sorry i am having a bad day:angry:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
When I saw David Lee last Saturday, I thought he was the Aussie bloke with his Home and Away tan and bleach blonde hair!
A poser!

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
i think enough has been said on here about Dave lee thislast week, but i challenge anyone who went to Sheff Wed to offer any positives about his "INERT" performance...
Tomorrow should be:
Roberts
El-Abd Virgo Butters Mayo

Hart Carpenter Piercy Harding/Jones

Iwelumo Knight

with Piercy offering the same deal as Charlie, ie running alot, tacklingwell but with the added bonus of a genuine goal threat and or creative surges....

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
Why bring Mayo back?

Roberts

El-Abd Virgo Butters Harding

Oatway Carpenter

Knight Robinson Jones

Iwelumo

none of this 4-4-2 crap :lolol:

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
The main reason Paul Read has not featured in the stating line up yet is he cannot be match fit having only played 8 games for Bradofrd at the Beginning of the season. There is a big difference to playing for the stiffs and then playing for the ist team

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here