Is it too hot?

• Yes

Votes: 78 38.4%
  • No

Votes: 125 61.6%

• Total voters

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Currently 30 degress in the office and climbing - definitely too hot!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Outside, yes.

Inside, no - somebody has put the air-con on SIXTEEN degrees and it's actually quite cold.

D

Deleted member 18477

Yea. Over the years I've worked out that 24-25 degrees is lovely if you're relaxing. 19-22 degrees is nice for a little more active things.

30 degrees is stupid unless on holiday with a swimming pool next to you.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
We always moan in this country. We moan when we get no sun. Then when we do get some we moan even more because its too hot :shrug:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes, yes it is. However, I will put up with it as it is preferable to the shithouse RAIN we've had for weeks.

25-26 degrees is the perfect summer's day temperature, as it was over the weekend.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
People are never happy !!! I bet alot of those who voted too hot also were complaining on here the other week about the lack of a summer !!!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We always moan in this country. We moan when we get no sun. Then when we do get some we moan even more because its too hot :shrug:

We love a good moan don't we :lol:

Luckily I have the kids this afternoon so am frequently in and out of the pool with them. :cool:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
31 in Crap Town yesterday , think it is only the 2nd time since I moved up here the temperature has got that high.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I was up all night with a fever, aches, shakes and sweats. Not the sort of weather you want to be ill in, especially with a high temp. I literally had to peel my bollocks off my inner-thigh this morning, using a spoon. Got the wife to help of course...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I was up all night with a fever, aches, shakes and sweats. Not the sort of weather you want to be ill in, especially with a high temp. I literally had to peel my bollocks off my inner-thigh this morning, using a spoon. Got the wife to help of course...

put the spoons in the freezer if symptoms persist...:thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

A spoon ? Surely in this weather we're talking about a ladle :lol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've put NO even though I secretly think YES as I REFUSE to COMPLAIN about good weather after all the complaining about bad weather.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here