Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Too damn hot

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
ou should turn on Foxtel, Sydney are 5-0 up over Wellington at half time! Around 30 in Perth today, off to a barbie shortly, beer on ice I type. Might have a dip in the pool before we head off. It was 46 at the Big Day Out in Sydney yesterday ffs.....

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
34 degs here at 10.30 am not beer till after 12 though...!!

But to be fair, you'll be struggling to make St Andrews by kick off time, so it's not all roses.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Absolutely roasting here in Gondar Ethiopia. It's Timkat festival, and just off to a local bar for an ice cold St George (local beer)

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Should also add, after numerous attempts, I have finally been pickpocketed today. Lost 120 birr, about 4 quid

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It might be -2 outside, but it's always "hot" when i'm around:lol:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Still no snow in Hastings yet half of Sussex has descended into chaos and even our schools shut. For what? There are a couple of patches of dusty stuff on SOME of the rooves and that is IT!!!

Was seriously considering process of emigrating over Xmas and this rubbish has pushed me closer. Everyone panicing at work yet nothing strange happening. EVERY other country deals with their weather yet we seem to struggle. Seen much worse flooding than Britain's ever had and 3rd world countries are debbet at coping

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here