Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Pulis

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
I suspect theres about as much truth in it as there is in Sami Hyypia handing in his resignation earlier today that I see in another thread. Same story came out in January and some good players were signed. According to Stoke fans it was a regular thing there as well. Seems most transfer windows he says 'I'm leaving unless I'm giving more cash' and due to his good record owners break open the cheque book. Though we're in meltdown on the HOL and BBS as you would expect.

Breaking news on ssn,pulls and parish locked in London hotel discuss his future.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
No one would be great for us - Unless of course he was BHA loving Multi Billionaire football genius who everyone would love to play for.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I suspect theres about as much truth in it as there is in Sami Hyypia handing in his resignation earlier today that I see in another thread. Same story came out in January and some good players were signed. According to Stoke fans it was a regular thing there as well. Seems most transfer windows he says 'I'm leaving unless I'm giving more cash' and due to his good record owners break open the cheque book. Though we're in meltdown on the HOL and BBS as you would expect.

I think there's more truth in it than you think although whether anything actually happens is a different story.
He's a pretty volatile bloke I hear and will throw his toys out of the pram on a daily basis almost. He's decided he what's x,y, and z and will kick off if he doesn't get it. That said your lot would be mad to not at least try and find a middle ground and keep him.
And if the rumours are true,and I were Wondering Woy Hodgsen of Cwoydon I'd be nervous. Pulis is just what England need and I don't even feel ashamed saying it.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Breaking news on ssn,pulls and parish locked in London hotel discuss his future.

Or just as likely Parish and Pulis in a London hotel to discuss prospective transfer targets whilst waiting until the prearranged Press Conference at 11am tomorrow morning to put it to bed.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
I think there's more truth in it than you think although whether anything actually happens is a different story.
He's a pretty volatile bloke I hear and will throw his toys out of the pram on a daily basis almost. He's decided he what's x,y, and z and will kick off if he doesn't get it. That said your lot would be mad to not at least try and find a middle ground and keep him.
And if the rumours are true,and I were Wondering Woy Hodgsen of Cwoydon I'd be nervous. Pulis is just what England need and I don't even feel ashamed saying it.

Other than the Pulis for England rumour isn't that basically exactly what I said? He throws his toys out of the pram to get more cash every window and owners break open the chequebook to keep him?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
... Seems most transfer windows he says 'I'm leaving unless I'm giving more cash' and due to his good record owners break open the cheque book.

though your man Parish isnt the sort to be told what to do like that, so i expect he'll call his bluff, and Pulis walks.

this has brightened up the day.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Now that actually would make me cancel my DD...

Shit football and tainted.

Coppell, tainted? Murray, tainted? The feeling on here over the last few days says the connection wouldn't be an issue and they'd be welcomed back. If Pulis wanted to managed this club I for one would be a pretty happy chap!!

If we can get this thread to eight pages that would be much appreciated

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Form what I've read/heard its a power struggle over Zahahaha. Pulis doesn't want him back and Parish does. Pulis wants the money spent elsewhere. Either way I'm quite looking forward to watching the wheels fall off this 'Established Premier League Club'

See you soon!

Something dodgy going on , Parish has a £25M invoice for cladding materials to wave in front of Pulis's nose if TP demands to sign a few experienced 34 year olds on 4 year deals instead of bringing through academy players :lolol:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Good point that. We are in the process of getting our house in order, who gives a monkey's what the Caravan Club are up to? Aside from the potential names to take over at Cladding Park, leave 'em to it.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Coppell, tainted? Murray, tainted? The feeling on here over the last few days says the connection wouldn't be an issue and they'd be welcomed back. If Pulis wanted to managed this club I for one would be a pretty happy chap!!

The tainted bit I could bear (just)(Wouldn't want Murray back either), watching the ball sail from one end of the pitch to the other aiming for some 6ft 7ins freak and waiting for a set piece is not what I would want for our club....boring regressive football.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
If we can get this thread to eight pages that would be much appreciated

I'll help in any way I can.

I'm having fish for dinner tonight. And I also had a pretty decent day at work. And I would find it very funny if Pulis left Palace and they were relegated.

(Every little helps)

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Maybe, when he wouldn't sign up for them back in October when Holloway left, Parrish made a lot of promises to him to get him to change his mind, mainly a big bonus for keeping them up, and near unlimited transfer fund this summer, never believing for a minute he would carry it off. Now Pulis wants him to deliver, Parrish is going back on his word

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This has cheered me up immensely, Parish is going to lose the one person who can keep Palace up.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
The tainted bit I could bear (just)(Wouldn't want Murray back either), watching the ball sail from one end of the pitch to the other aiming for some 6ft 7ins freak and waiting for a set piece is not what I would want for our club....boring regressive football.

Even if you were watching us play that 'boring regressive football' in the premier league? Or in an FA Cup final? Etc etc or would silky smooth flowing passing master class football vs *insert name here** in League 1/2 be better?

Pulis is a class act. Pure and simple and the sad thing is he we probably wouldn't even be on his short list of 10

Last edited:

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Even if you were watching us play that 'boring regressive football' in the premier league? Or in an FA Cup final? Etc etc or would silky smooth flowing passing master class football vs *insert name here** in League 1/2 be better?

Pulis is a class act. Pure and simple and the sad thing is he we probably wouldn't even be on his short list of 10

Even then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here