Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Legend

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Sad news.

His daughter Carolyn was at Brighton and Hove High School in the 70s at the same time as my sister. Gave me a big childhood thrill on the couple of occasions this led to my briefly crossing paths with "that bloke off the telly" at the school gates...

Last edited:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
take hart was a really creepy programme. never liked it. feel sorry for the fella though seemed a gentleman.

talking of which i heard once that terry nutkins pet seal gemini died when he inexplicably jumped out of nutkins landrover window on a motorway and was mullered by tarmac and tyres.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I know it's different but maybe instead, he could have a load of very RUNNY paint poured up his bottom and then squirt it all out all over a big sheet and enter the results for the Turner Prize?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I heard that, after filming finished, he would often stick the plasticine puppets of Morph, Chaz AND Grandmorph into his anus, into his mouth and astride his erect penis and perform loud self-abuse whilst in a standing position.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I heard that, after filming finished, he would often stick the plasticine puppets of Morph, Chaz AND Grandmorph into his anus, into his mouth and astride his erect penis and perform loud self-abuse whilst in a standing position.

Today, This cursed day, some Little Piece of Magic just winked out of existance....:rolleyes:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

Contrary to popular belief, sometimes we can have a too much information :cry:

ps Didn't suprise me at all about Nutkins. Always was a facking wrong 'un! :rant:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He was a Gurkha officer. He's got no effing right to even be in Britain. Send him back home. That's what I say.

Didn't he have a unique way of shaping up the men ?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Does that mean he'll only be known as Tony H from now on?

Congratulations Mr Hark, you win a £10 voucher to spend on art materials of your choice in WH Smiths :clap:

ps It's Mr H to you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here