Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom - you're a disgrace

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
You may disagree with his decision, but calling TB a disgrace is a bit strong.

Last edited:

dahdevon

Oct 3, 2009
christ....
lets see if your moaning when the turnaround starts,exciting times for us my friend,exciting times....NOW STOP f***ing MOANING......

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Thanks for the stadium money, Tony, but ON the pitch (which is what we really care about) you've just f***ed up your first major test. You're a JOKE. Welcome to the club of idiotic football chairmen. It's a shame because I had hoped you were a bit better than that.

I think you are wrong.
Bloom is looking after his very high investment in the club, he has set a target for where he wants the club to be when Falmer is open. Do you think we were heading in the direction of his target, I don't.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
What are you on about? Yes he is a disgrace because he doesn't want us to go down to the second division.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Can't help but agree, I was certain Slade was going to sort things out. However, I will still be in full support of the new manager, whoever it may be.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Look at me (again) everyone I've posted something controversial yet again so I can attention seek

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well, you've got the headline-grabbing 10-pager on NSC I suppose. And for the record, I don't think Slade was given enough time either.

But labelling Bloom a "disgrace" and "idiotic" is a bit strong. Is there EVER any middle ground with you fella ? El Abd and Elphick are apparently a disgrace to their professions, as well as being mentally retarded runts of the human race as well I gather.

Perhaps things arn't always as black and white top-end or bottom-end of the scale as you may think.

Last edited:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Thanks for the stadium money, Tony, but ON the pitch (which is what we really care about) you've just f***ed up your first major test. You're a JOKE. Welcome to the club of idiotic football chairmen. It's a shame because I had hoped you were a bit better than that.

oh i do love this board:dunce:

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Exactly the right decision from Bloom. We were going nowhere under Slade. It was largely rubbish football with rubbish results.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006

Spot on. Why has this stupid decision been made ? What is Knight's part in it, if any ? And why do we not get an opportunity to challenge the decision, talk about no footballing sense.

And anybody who thinks Coppell would be a good appointment is not an Albion fan.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The Complete Tadger strikes again.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Quite, none of us do, which is why sacking the manager in January or February if relegation is likely is fine. But in OCTOBER? Having just given him a new contract and money to spend to overhaul a shocking squad? What a total lack of loyalty this man must have. Has he forgotten what Russell did just 15 games ago? Three months as a chairman and he's going to be building a bad reputation already. What happens if the next man doesn't work out then? Do we sack another and have THREE managers in a season? Sorry, but clubs like ours achieve things through stability and hard work over a period of a couple of years. It doesn't happen overnight. And if Bloom can't realise that he's not right for us.

Look at it another way, another manager has still time to make the play off's

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania

you are a dickhead !

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

You're a joke!
What kind of comment is that? The man who is personally paying for the club's new home is in your eyes ' a joke'. Badger, you are a fool. You may disagree with his decision but that is an appalling comment. I hope he refunds the unused part of your season ticket, if applicable, and bars you from useing the facilities that HIS business offers. You are completely out of order!

bhamanandboy

Feb 17, 2008
Quite, none of us do, which is why sacking the manager in January or February if relegation is likely is fine. But in OCTOBER? Having just given him a new contract and money to spend to overhaul a shocking squad? What a total lack of loyalty this man must have. Has he forgotten what Russell did just 15 games ago? Three months as a chairman and he's going to be building a bad reputation already. What happens if the next man doesn't work out then? Do we sack another and have THREE managers in a season? Sorry, but clubs like ours achieve things through stability and hard work over a period of a couple of years. It doesn't happen overnight. And if Bloom can't realise that he's not right for us.

You couldn't even get that right Badger!!

Slade and his 2 merry men were F..king useless. Tony Bloom has passed his first major decision IMO.

:clap2:

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
People are entitled to an opinion. There will be a lot of people that will feel that this is the wrong decision. I must admit I am little surprised. However, I do not agree this makes our chairman a disgrace. Bill Archer - he was a disgrace. A little perspective is required at times like this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here