Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
That's one hell of a growth coming out of DK's head

Dick-Knight-former-Bright-001.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Of course, Abramovich is a life-long Chelsea fan, and his Uncle AND Grandfather have both been closely involved with Chelsea's history.

Lazy analogy from the Guardian there.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well it sums up what I did nicely... I Sniggered at first then I through oh another moaner.....:p:p

Moaner? Not me.

I only moan at people who fail to see Glenn Murray is FLAIR personified.

:)

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
More worringly, lazy analogy from a Brighton fan - Paul Hayward.

Strange that an Albion fan such as Paul didn't get this story earlier (we at The Times had it at the same time as The Argus and the club website, but maybe Paul had his mobile switched off yesterday evening). Also odd that Paul - who, I believe, has met Tony Bloom, and certainly knows his brother Darren - would equate him with Roman in this way.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I had no idea he had anywhere near this amount of money, i still wont believe it until i walk out a Falmer....

If he's got 80 million to chuck in at the Albion i can only assume his personal wealth must be 250 million at least..?

Last edited:

Strange that an Albion fan such as Paul didn't get this story earlier (we at The Times had it at the same time as The Argus and the club website, but maybe Paul had his mobile switched off yesterday evening).
Or maybe he'd failed to prepare himself by reading the build up on NSC?

We KNOW where you get your stories, Nick.

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here