Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom on the train home

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Is every single one a complete shithole? Looks like it from that photo

Nope. Croydon in Adelaide is a bit of a dump but the other two outside Sydney/Melbourne pretty nice. Croydon in Queensland is Crocodile Dundee territory, I never got that far.

Now tell ME about the wonderful Brightons of this world (except outside Adelaide, I saw that one).

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Nope. Croydon in Adelaide is a bit of a dump but the other two outside Sydney/Melbourne pretty nice. Croydon in Queensland is Crocodile Dundee territory, I never got that far.

Now tell ME about the wonderful Brightons of this world (except outside Adelaide, I saw that one).

I know there's a Brighton Beach in New York, never been there so can't comment

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I could see Tone in a pair of these meself. Stick 8 inches on his trouser length & nobody would have to be any the wiser:

IMGP3238-1800a.jpg

:thumbsup:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Honest- no exageration. someone had to lift him on the train as the step was too high.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I know there's a Brighton Beach in New York, never been there so can't comment

I have. It's along the boardwalk from the main Coney Island attractions. It's an area populated largely by Russian immigrants - most of the shop signs are in cyrillic. The beach itself is great - lots of sand. Almost exactly unlike the original, in fact ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here