Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony bloom on the train back from nottingham video!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Damn that's some embarrassing footage. Thanks for sharing though.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
He looks absoluely mortified. Still, legend.

Bit of nonsense being spouted on this thread and as I am just out of shot (thank god) I can ensure everyone he wasn't mortified or embarressed at all.

Rather than being hassled that isn't his even his carriage. He walked down into that one to join in the fun just as the train pulled in. Threw his bag down on the table, cracked open a can and spontaneously started singing along.

Top man.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Great video. I did feel for him a bit, seemed like he was desperately chugging away at the beer so he didn't have to SAY anything, but what a great guy.

I'd LOVE to have sat at a table with him for 10 minutes over a Stella and have a chitchat. Perhaps some fans on the train had that honour ?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Bit of nonsense being spouted on this thread and as I am just out of shot (thank god) I can ensure everyone he wasn't mortified or embarressed at all.

Rather than being hassled that isn't his even his carriage. He walked down into that one to join in the fun just as the train pulled in. Threw his bag down on the table, cracked open a can and spontaneously started singing along.

Top man.

Can't think of any other chairmen who would have done that. What a top bloke.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

BHAFC_4EVER

Apr 28, 2011
Eastbourne
It was great and he loved it, if he didn't he wouldn't have made his way to our carriage and stayed with us and he wouldn't have sang championees with us!!!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It was great and he loved it, if he didn't he wouldn't have made his way to our carriage and stayed with us and he wouldn't have sang championees with us!!!

Which appears to the point missed by those who weren't there and are quite obviously jealous of the fact that you and me hang out with the chairman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here