Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom in The Sun

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Those that posted that no outsiders would ever invest in something as dodgy as the Albion have been proved right. I remain stunned at what has happened.
To bloody right many of us have proved many on here wrong;)
Just goes to show the dick knight lickers where wrong all along as mr bloom has been our real saviour.
Year of listening to these comments..

Dick is bankrolling us bla bla bla:shootself
Dick got us falmer:nono:
Yes he done his bit and good luck to him,but this club would have gone under years ago without bloom.:clap:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
"Every real football fan has their passion for the game fashioned by their support for a team. Mine is Brighton. Always has been and always will be."

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Reading things like that just hammers home to me how lucky we are to have this man as chairman. He wants the same as all Albion fans want for this club, and he has the money to help make it happen...what could be better?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I get the distinct impression you WANT Falmer to fail, and would be delighted if Tony Bloom turned out to be a complete charlatan. Whats your agenda ?

Indeed.

We have a lifelong Albion fan who has just sunk £80 million quid into our club, and yet STILL you find a so-called fan moaning.

I swear people like perseus will only be happy if the day comes where Brighton & Hove Albion FC no longer exists. Makes you wonder why they bother coming on here or calling themselves a fan.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The dick lickers were faithful until the end though , even when it looked like we were heading towards the oblivion of League 2

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
An article in the Jewish Chronicle mentions the £80 million shovelled into the club is money from Tony Bloom's personal fortune and he isn't raising any money in loans from elsewhere to supplement this vast amount.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here