Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Bloom eyes Brighton & Hove Albion play-off push

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Good.....pleased about that.

Open forums for all and sundry aren't very useful for getting 'inside' information. They are normally just a 'please the masses' with information that is often common knowledge.

Presumably you will be able to relate any useful info after...?

Err, no, as I can't go! Others who post on here are likely to attend, I imagine, and may be able to share.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Vicente on c£30k a week is £1.5m over a year. Wages are more significant to us than fees still.

There's no way Vicente can be on anything like that, surely? Especially given how he was rumoured to have turned down three times our offer to sign for Leicester.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
This extra sponsorship, building Brighton as a brand is so important for this club. Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd, Spurs and Arsenal shirts should be banned from Sussex. We don't want new supporters poisoned lol.

this...... don't think a local brighton recruitment agency is going to last on our shirts beyond the end of next seasons contract. I would expect a national/multinational

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Vicente on c£30k a week is £1.5m over a year. Wages are more significant to us than fees still.

No way! He was on at least 50K a week

....... oh sorry, thought I was on the Zaha thread

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I just love the fact that TB is photographed with a picture of him and GP lifting the cup in the background, true fan Mr Bloom

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This extra sponsorship, building Brighton as a brand is so important for this club. Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd, Spurs and Arsenal shirts should be banned from Sussex. We don't want new supporters poisoned lol.

Fair amount of BHA booty being worn in town today, although I did over-hear this conversation between two blokes in Sport/Soccer "Right let's go and find the Chelsea shirts" (disclaimer - yes Bushy they could have been bona fide Chelsea fans)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here