Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Blair on Comic Relief

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gully said:

CT: There are thousands of people living in squalor and below the poverty line in the north of England, the mines are closing down, the country is on its knees.

Mrs T: Am I bovvered?

Hilarious, from someone who lived in the north at the time. ???

Tony probably agreed to do it because he won't be PM for much longer. It is reckoned June will be the timing.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
fair play it was a great performance, the bloke is still a twat tho

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
turienzo's lovechild said:
i've come to the conclusion that cereal killer has the WORST taste in comedy

EVER

I wouldn't say worst cos Norton is an annoying camp Cockmuncher and Gervais is an arrogant (UNT but they are both still funny on occasions. Tate is actually pretty decent and Borat is f***ing hilarious though, maybe he just doesn't like laughing?

So CK, who in your eyes IS funny? ???

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
in being part of this sketch, catherine tate has showed herself to be complicit in the genocidal regime that is the new labour government.

for shame.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Tesco in Disguise said:
in being part of this sketch, catherine tate has showed herself to be complicit in the genocidal regime that is the new labour government.

for shame.

Surely isn't genocide a bit OTT?

Iraq may be an incredibly naive f*** up, BUT, I still wouldn't label it genocide.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
It was quite funny. But creates an absolute open goal for David Cameron at PMQs on Wednesday.
I don't think Tony will be too worried about the danger of a savaging from Cameron...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here