Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tonight's Premier League matches

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Villa could have won that in the end, they’ve been the better team throughout in all honesty so will settle for the 1-1.

This game just shows the advantage of playing teams who don’t have much to play for towards the end of the season, Newcastle are pretty much safe and played like that.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Decent set of results for us, shame Newcastle couldn't hang on but apparently they were shite (I didn't watch) - a blow for Villa then not to win one of their easier games.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Right now for the main event, I’m no fan but come on Liverpool.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's hard to imagine how this could realistically have gone an awful lot better since the restart. If you'd said when I was watching the Man City game a week ago that by now we'd be here I'd have bitten your arm off.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Newcastle were hanging on in the end there. Villa looked the more likely to go on and win so will take that result

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Decent set of results for us, shame Newcastle couldn't hang on but apparently they were shite (I didn't watch) - a blow for Villa then not to win one of their easier games.

Agree. It must be one of the games that they thought they could win. Six points clear now with better goal difference. That points to achieve safety now looking v likely to be around the 36/37 mark.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Newcastle were hanging on in the end there. Villa looked the more likely to go on and win so will take that result

If it had been us in Villa's shoes I think a lot of people on here would be thinking extremely pessimistically about our direction of travel.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Carrolls beard tonight is worth a mention.....
1473fc0e88537a54b0ce0fb1aa004f68.jpg

Victorian gentleman's chops, Victorian lady's hair.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Agree. It must be one of the games that they thought they could win. Six points clear now with better goal difference. That points to achieve safety now looking v likely to be around the 36/37 mark.

As you say. Just 2 points from 9 for Villa, one from a huge VAR blunder. Sheff Utd and Newcastle were their winnable games.

Now a series of hellish fixtures for Villa.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here