Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tonight's Premier League matches

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Question, any chance Dean or Edward could get sacked tonight based on result and time running out? Maybe dependent on each other’s results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dean Smith - Possibly. Smug Eddie - very much doubt it. Interesting to watch though - we almost panicked last year, but Tony held his nerve despite a disastrous end to the season.

I doubt either of them are in danger of the sack. I think Dean is the less safe of the two, but feel if he was going to be sacked it would have happened by now. And now games are BCD, there isn't the pressure of angry crowds/crowds walking out in protest etc. to put the pressure on chairmen.

I think both will see out the season. Eddie will likely stay (if he doesn't it will probably be his call rather than the chairman's) even if they go down. Villa may make a change in the summer whether they stay up or go down.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
It's a beautiful summer's evening. I'm sat indoors flicking channels to keep up with matches between teams that I don't care about. The attendances at the ground are disappointing, everyone's moaning that the games haven't been great, however, there is loads of football at weird times of the day and every few days our team is in a big match. What we seem to have here is a bonus World Cup. I'm off to get a cider.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Perfect cure for insomnia, at least Emmerdale starts in 15 minutes.

Decent point for Bmuff so far? you feel Norwich and Villa need more than that in these games

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Take that, Eddie!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Looks like Sheff Utd talked their way into poor form with their "woe is me" comments about having a small squad. They have been very poor since the restart.

Nobbled poor old Eddie there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here