Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tonights lottery

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
in that case i shall place a small wager on a draw for us tuesday night.
Seen a few lottery draws with 2 sets of consequetives b4 but never that configuration.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Is that the French spelling or are you starting to use words that are a little long for you? :lolol:

No i have english dyslexia and cant be arsed to spell check every word i use,if you know what the words supposed to mean then there isnt any problem other than i suppose your trying to be clever and point out the fact i cant spell and you can? If so well done you win :shrug:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
in that case i shall place a small wager on a draw for us tuesday night.
Seen a few lottery draws with 2 sets of consequetives b4 but never that configuration.

there were four winner though

Those number have just as much chance coming up as 1 2 3 4 5 6

No i have english dyslexia and cant be arsed to spell check every word i use,if you know what the words supposed to mean then there isnt any problem other than i suppose your trying to be clever and point out the fact i cant spell and you can? If so well done you win :shrug:

Sorry Tay, I shouldn't have used the phrase "words that are a little long for you"; I can now see how it could sound demeaning if you didn't realise that I was only having a friendly dig at you. I was just amused at your "consequetives" spelling, the only mistake in your post; in fact the spelling and use of "configuration" was spot on! You may not be surprised to learn that I am a proof reader, and tend to pick up on these things more than I should do.
Actually you are one of my favourite posters, and I was surprised not to see you mentioned in that who is the funniest poster thread. So keep up the good work, and don't lose that avatar; it's one of the best! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here