Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tonights gonna be fun

Oct 25, 2003
getting a train from newcastle that gets me into kings cross at 12.15. Now, i can get a train from kings cross thameslink at 12.34, in which case i have to hope that my first train isn't late. OR i can get a tube to victoria at 12.25, in which case i hope my train isn't late!

basically, if my train is late, i'm f***ed

yay:clap:

Oct 25, 2003
train from victoria leaves at 1(or 3)

kings cross-victoria is MUCH more than a 45 min walk

a taxi would cost about £15

it's not the end of the world anyway, i'll just be waiting around until 3

Oct 25, 2003
i know:)

also, i'll have some quite expensive STUFF with me(laptop) and don't really wanna be walking around kings cross at midnight with it

Oct 25, 2003
my mum is moving to darlington soon, need to help her move out and stuff, wanna see my girlfriend and friends and family and stuff

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
turienzo's lovechild said:
getting a train from newcastle that gets me into kings cross at 12.15. Now, i can get a train from kings cross thameslink at 12.34, in which case i have to hope that my first train isn't late. OR i can get a tube to victoria at 12.25, in which case i hope my train isn't late!

basically, if my train is late, i'm f***ed

yay:clap:

Wouldn't worry too much about it, the Thameslink / KFC-or- whoever-runs-it-this-week time-keeping is crap. you'll have loadsa time :lol:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
i know:)

also, i'll have some quite expensive STUFF with me(laptop) and don't really wanna be walking around kings cross at midnight with it

And now you have just advertised the fact on the internet :shootself

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town

Sorry what train are you DEFINITELY going to be on? And what will you be wearing?

:rightfancyanewlaptop:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Pigsy said:
Make sure you let us all know what destination you opt for by asking on here.................

I couldn't care less what his destination is. I WANT TRANSPORT DETAILS :angry:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Pigsy said:
Make sure you let us all know what destination you opt for by asking on here.................

Oops I have just had one holiday and didnt seek NSC approval!

When I book my next holiday I will leave the front door key under the plant pot next to the door mat. Hopefully NSC will send somebody round 24 hours a day to make sure nobody touches it! All the valuables will be hidden under the bed.

Once transport plans are known FULL details will be posted and approval sought before booking.

Anyway I need a new laptop so if anyone happens to get there hands on one in the next few days can we make a cash deal??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here