Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonights games

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Cardiff have only one won of their six games since the Carling Cup final (and that was the lucky 2-1 win at Bristol City, with two o.g's). Surely they're on the slide.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cardiff have only one won of their six games since the Carling Cup final (and that was the lucky 2-1 win Bristol City, with two o.g's). Surely they're on the slide.

Possibly but more importantly we must maintain form and keep winning

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
What's also good is that of all the teams directly below us, none of them are in any kind of form! Blackpool 1 win in 5, Middlesbro haven't won in 3, Brum 1 in 6, Cardiff 1 in 7, Hull 1 in 8! If we keep our nerve and worship the fitness god for Vicente it really looks like its achievable.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
If we had beaten West ham at home, we would only be a point behind them.

(If my granny had balls...)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Obvious statement again I guess, but we just have to make sure we can finish above THREE out of Birmingham, Hull, Cardiff, Middlesbrough and Blackpool.

Given the form all those teams are in compared to us, this is surely possible.

(I was going to say if we match those teams in terms of results we will definitely be in the play-offs, but actually we can still miss out on GD! Even so...)

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Let's just hope we don't let ourselves down at Forest on Saturday. I'd like to see us go all out for 3 points. i.e. no defensive set up pse Gus.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
And whatever happens I'd be happy to finish with anything more than the 61 points we already have and finish above the south London minnows.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Superb night for us and Liverpool choke again, lucky if the get in the Europa Cup - my goodness expectations have changed at Anfield these days.

ummm, they won the Carling Cup so are qualified already.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Not only does God play for us, he looks out for us even when were not playing! Hallelujah, praise the f***ing lord!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Fully expect to be down to 6th tonight. Can't see anything other than Cardiff and Blackpool wins unfortunately.

I hereby declare that I obviously know absolutely sod all about football, and any further posts by myself on the subject can be ignored as the insane ramblings of an old fart

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here