Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight's games

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Why don't the top six (excluding us) want us in League 1? ... I find it terribly rude.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
given our superior goal difference 91 points is now the target for automatic promotion*

4 wins and 2 draws needed from 10 matches

*Huddersfield can get 91 points but no way they will turn round a GD deficit of 21 goals
Peterboro can only get 90 points
SCC are now in pole position to overtake these two with games in hand - their max is 95 points

Last edited:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
given our superior goal difference 91 points is now the target for automatic promotion

and thats based upon Uddesfeild and Peterborough winning all there games which is not goin to happen as they are too inconsistent and they have to play each other. I reckon 85 points will now be enough and that still means they have to win 6 of 8 and I doubt that will happen.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
and thats based upon Uddesfeild and Peterborough winning all there games which is not goin to happen as they are too inconsistent and they have to play each other. I reckon 85 points will now be enough and that still means they have to win 6 of 8 and I doubt that will happen.

Understand what you're saying, but only one of those two need to win all their games, as SCC can get more points than both of them.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
given our superior goal difference 91 points is now the target for automatic promotion*

*Huddersfield can get 91 points but no way they will turn round a GD deficit of 21 goals
Peterboro can only get 90 points

This is correct. Even if Hudds won all their last 8 games and we W4 D2 L4 of our last ten, it is extremely improbable that they'd make up the goal difference. So 14 points it is.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sadly it looks like the scum from St Fairies are coming up with us. Ah well.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I hope not - there is still time for them to self-implode. Let's help them on their merry way by tonking them at Withdean. That would easily be the most pleasing result of the season.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Unfortunately they haven't got any games whilst Chamberlain and Lallana are injured

To be fair, they would have beaten Plymouth anyway. Prefer the fixture congestion they will have later on.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bristol Rovers 2-2 Peterborough United FT

I bet they are celebrating in Huddersfield and Southampton :)

Love these Two quotes on DATM (Huddersfield's forum) tonight.

A predictable result. Brizzle team are not relegation fodder. Posh are not a team at all. 3 or 4 decent players. Town are united. A big win on sunday for us. F*ck off Posh and Saints Shite its OUR YEAR

and

Weird season - the teams at the top seem to win lose and draw at the same time as one another (bar Brighton). One team will push on in these last few games - let's hope it's us!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
If Hudds fail to win on Sunday ... it'll be 14 points.

Have you forgotten we are playing tomorrow Lord B (or are you assuming we are going to lose?).

Assuming normal service continues tomorrow (and in view of our vastly superior goal difference) it will be 11 points Sunday if Hudds fail to win!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here